PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks: Roy Gray, Lucky Craft, Lamiglas Rods

Sinjin Kim
11-13-2008, 05:21 PM
I want to publicly thank Roy Gray for helping me become a Lucky Craft and Lamiglas Pro-Staff!

By teaming up with Lucky Craft, I will assist in developing new lures and color patterns that will be specifically tailored for us SoCal surf fishermen.

Lamiglas has offered to fly me up to their Washington headquarters to spend time with the rod design team to develop specific rods for SoCal surf fishermen.

Why is this important to SoCal surf fishermen? Because we will no longer have to purchase rods and lures that are designed for non-surf fishing applications.

Many rod companies make surf rods that are designed for east coast fishermen. We as consumers have yet to see rods that are designed for our local waters and thanks to Lamiglas, this will no longer be an issue. You can expect rods designed specifically for the two techniques (hardbaits and dropshot) I am known for as well as other specie and technique specific rods (e.g. corbina fishing, light C-Rigs, finesse swimbaits etc...).

Needless to say, I am very excited and this would not be possible without the help of Roy Gray. Thanks.

All the best,

Sinjin

samgann93
11-13-2008, 05:22 PM
congrats sinjin!!!!!!

thats awesome!

one_leg
11-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Mr. Kim, I am very happy to hear that you will be teaming up with them on the R&D side as well as being sponsored by them.

Congrats to you, my friend.

Wingnut
11-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Roy is da man, he is responsible for Lucky Craft continuing their production on the Saltwater ESG Flash Minnow 110 line. :Thumbs Up:

Congrats and good luck on your new endeavor Sinjin. :Cool:

Bucket bay
11-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Congrats and good luck to you my friend, keep me updated.

calico killer kevin
11-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Said it once and will say it again. Thank you Roy Gray so very much. Also, crongratulationgs Sinjin.

nismotech91
11-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Congrats Sinjin!

mickeysindahouse
11-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Couldn't have happened to a better individual. I have no doubt that you will project our voices and request clearly. Kudos and best of luck on your new endeavor. Congrats!!

fishtacosmmm
11-13-2008, 09:17 PM
wishing the best for you guys
hopefully great products come along
we will be waiting

hey I may have somthing of interest
for the LMB lures and /or Striper bass
when they are not in feeding mode

eddie

supasportkid
11-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Congrats man!! must be exciting!

SOSO
11-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Congrats on the great sponsers. Looking forward to the new rods by Lamiglas.