PDA

View Full Version : WFO Slimers have moved on.....6-3

fishnfool
06-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I went out lookin for the slimers today with my son in law..On the water at 9:ish.....seen a parking lot at the shoe and went to check it out....counted 76 boats and not one hookup so headed to PV...Half way there I talked to a guy that was at pt. vicente and he said no Barricuda to be seen and he is heading back to the shoe......also seen lots of boats coming back from there.. So we make a U turn and head back to see some cuda being caught..not wide open by any means but they were there.....most fish caught on bait not many on the Jigs........

Total turnaround from the last few days

We caught 2 each and that was it.....headed in around 1:00

Seen the usual MOO MOOS...Victory,Enterprise,Icon,Montecarlo,So Cal,Freelance...They were all there

JapanRon
06-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi fishnfool,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be out tomorrow as I figured the insanity might be over by now! :lol: :wink:

JapanRon

fishnfool
06-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi JR

I just seen the Dock totals for today and was shocked.....

Reports make it sound Wide Open and thats not the way I seen it..... :roll:

Would like to hear from someone that went on a Moo Moo today

Good Luck tomorrow and Look forward to your report

2quikmotorwerks
06-04-2007, 10:41 AM
well im not sure where u guys where at but the bite on sat was wide open for sure

DavidE
06-04-2007, 01:13 PM
My buddy did a 1/2 day Sat and came back with his limit of cudas. he said Sat it was WFO on the logs.

JapanRon
06-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi again fishnfool,

Dang didn't get out today but going Tue and Wed for sure !!

Await your next trip,

JapanRon

fishnfool
06-05-2007, 12:07 AM
well im not sure where u guys where at but the bite on sat was wide open for sure

My buddy did a 1/2 day Sat and came back with his limit of cudas. he said Sat it was WFO on the logs.

I posted about Sunday...Cuda were moving west since friday and by Sunday they were Gone...but another school moved into Horseshoe but the bite wasn't as consistent.......

I must have been alittle late though,I am hearing it was much better 7:00-9:00 am...I think I pulled in around 10:00

Good Luck JR......