PDA

View Full Version : BBQ Fish/Lobster Recipe's

DEADROOTS
11-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Does anybody have a good BBQ Fish/Lobster recipe that they could share? I'm dying to BBQ something up! :Shocked:

Oz
11-07-2008, 11:59 PM
for lobster u dont need to do much to it...just cut the tails down the middle and place some butter and garlic in them and grill til it done...for the fish u can get the fillets and put in some foil. put whatever seasonings u want on them such as rosemary, garlic, lemon, paprika, salt & pepper, ect......and close the foil up just enough to vent and shouldnt take long to cook.

BIGRED KILLA
11-08-2008, 12:01 AM
I can already taste it.Pass the butter plz...

Bigred

Troutman65
11-17-2008, 05:42 PM
What I like to do for BBQed Lobster is take the bug tail and cut the center of the underside with sissors down the middle. This make take awhile on the first few trys. After you do a few it gets easyer. Then you take your index finger and pry or separate the meat from the shell. Once you have separated the meat from the shell I wash the meat and pat dry. I get the BBQ fired up before hand and its grilling time. What I do is place the empty shells on the grill in indirect heat, then I place the Lobster Tail onto the shell. I then baste w/ garlic butter and in 10 min or so its done. Very tasty indeed.:Wink:

sansou
11-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Crab boil them first in rolling water (parboil).....then you BBQ with whatever seasonings you like.

Troutman65
11-18-2008, 07:08 AM
I would only parboil pork not lobster.:Wink: