PDA

View Full Version : More LC questions

tacklejunkie
11-04-2008, 08:03 AM
3 questions for the knowledgeable..

anyone have some sort of list of all the 110 SW flash minnows that were made? I see lots of different version of the same color patterns like ghost, laser and scaled versions of a lot of the colors. Some of it I can't find on the Lc site. Like the french metallic sardine with scales for example..

What were the original production colors of the flahsminnow 110?

Also,
I see on this ebay listing (http://cgi.ebay.com/LUCKY-CRAFT-FLASH-MINNOW-110-SOUND-MUTE-L-G-IWASHI_W0QQitemZ350119972882QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid =p3286.m20.l1116) that the sound mute ghost laser iwashi sinks. Is that true?

Anyone have a green mack or aurora mack SW 110 they wanna sell?

I can hook hali's and stripers on the 110's. If I can go out and get some LMB at Perris on one it might just be the only jerkbait I ever use from now on (in many colors of course)

Wingnut
11-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Trying to complete your collection Casey? :Cool:
The Factory "Sound Mute" version are usually the ones with two larger trebles hooks instead of three smaller ones. They do feel a little heavier than the other FM 110 but does not sink. They suspend just like the others. The movement is a little different though. While the standard Flash Minnow 110 has a wobble action, the Factory Tune version has more of a side to side sweeping motion. I've had good luck with both versions. :Wink:

Check out the website Subprof.com

tacklejunkie
11-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Sweet! They have like 5 I don't have :Big Smile:
Thanks for the info man. Trying to find as many different ones as I can and leave them sealed for when they don't exist anymore. Hopefully I'll be surf fishing halibut for years to come so building a small stockpile of LC's couldn't hurt anyways. :Wink:

I Will definitely place an order with them once my junk on ebay sells :LOL:

I'll probably give one of those sound mute a shot eventually too.

That Dang Guy
11-04-2008, 03:16 PM
I have a sound muted one that hasn't seen any action yet, but i think they are the same weight. The shifting bead inside looks bigger, i think to make up for the weight of only 2 hooks versus three. I ended up swapping out the larger hook for some standard sized ones.

tacklejunkie
11-15-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the link WN! Picked up a bunch more for the collection :LOL:

Some of these Spanish (from Spain!) lures are even different from the American SW lures. The Spanish American shad has zebra pattern unlike the American version! Look at the Aurora Black... zebra stripes, red gills and scales! :Shocked:
Sick lures for sure. I think theres a few more out there I still want to pick up that will have to wait a bit.

$18 each was a steal!

Each one of these is different, and theres still a few different ones I'm after! The Mack and ahi patterns are sweet!
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/tacklejunkie/9SWLCs.jpg

from left to right..
Metallic Sardine
Candy Sardine
MS Metallic Sardine
Zebra Sardine
MS Zebra American Shad
MS Zebra Aurora Black
Aurora Mackerel
Aji
MS Zebra Orange Gold

Still need pearl white, green mack, ghost laser sardine etc etc. There's probably more I don't know about.. thought I saw a ghost minnow one somewhere before.

candyman
11-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Wow that is a very nice collection!!!! LoL I wouldnt even be able to decide which one I would commit to while fishing :ROFL::ROFL: