PDA

View Full Version : see ya later socal...sort of

rusty6
06-02-2007, 11:52 AM
I was recently accepted into the California Polytechnic Institute at San Luis Obispo and will be attending there next fall. I don't know if you guys consider it southern california but either way, ill be taking my telescopic rod and a handful of tackle with me. i'll be sure to keep you posted on what's going on up there.

sansou
06-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Congrats!

KaliDawgFan
06-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Try fishing Pismo Beach from the surf. Went there a few years ago and saw someone catching large BSP.

JapanRon
06-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Hi rusty6,

San Luis Obispo isn't SoCal !! That area has rain, fog, fog, fog, mist, and is damp and cold most of the year!

Everybody knows that it never rains and is sunny every single day of the year here in Southern California!! :lol:

JapanRon

bigfishlittlefish
06-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Morro Bay is just a hop, skip & jump from there. Take some Sabiki with u and fish off the rocks near Morro Rock. Just watch out for the birds. The natural color of the rock is not white.

bflf

P.S. Don't forget to visit the men's restroom @ the Madonna Inn with ur significant other.

one_leg
06-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Congratulations and Good Luck.

One_Leg

Ambassadorhawg
06-07-2007, 08:13 PM
You are gonna love SLO town! It is so fun up there. The downtown area is loaded with little beer pubs and it is WFO on the babes up there! Good bassin' and good Coddin'. Clean air, next to the beach, small town atmosphere.

If I think about it, I will PM you when I am up there visiting Family.

Congrats. I know several people that have gone there. It's a great campus. Cal it CALPOLY.

If you need any fishing info on that place, PM me.