PDA

View Full Version : Great day on the Spitfire

one_leg
10-27-2008, 01:20 PM
I finally went fishing with my BBFC brothers again.

:Cool:

I caught my fish with leadhead/squid on my SuperSeeker/Trinidad TN30/Jerry Brown 30# Hollow Spilceable Line One Spectra/Izor First String 30# clear mono.

:Wink:

Foggy in the morning, clearing around noon, sunny the rest of the day.
2 to 4 foot west swell, 3 south swell, very tiny wind waves. Water was clear and in the mid 60's F.

Watched a Mako chowing down on a sea lion corpse. Someone tried baiting it but it wasn't interested.

Only a few bonito caught. I guess they had moved on by the time we got out there.

Bucket_Bay, Jackpot Jimmy, and The Long Distance Troller caught some nice sized Boners.
A couple more were also brought aboard.

Jason Lopez (BBFC) won the Jackpot with a 6 lb. Triggerfish.
Nice going J-Lo.

I took no pics.

:Neutral:

Thanks to Steve, Morgan, Derek, and the Pinheads.
Why is it that Asian guys make the best burritos?

:Big Grin:

Thank you Gmoney!!!

:LOL:

It was fun fishing with everyone again. Nice to see some new faces too.

O_L

CalamARI
10-27-2008, 02:53 PM
I think this report should be titled "Fun with Fonts and Formats"
Way to stick to the facts Alan.

JapanRon
10-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Hi One_leg,

WTG on gettin' out on the Spit ! You wrote a much appreciated, very 'CENTERED' report.

Thanks as always,

JapanRon

Troutman65
10-27-2008, 07:54 PM
:Cool: Allan . Wish I could of went. Had to work.

russ88
10-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Too bad the Mako wasn't interested! Thanks for the report...

one_leg
10-28-2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks you guys!

Finally, trout season is here.

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 02:17 PM
:Cool: Allan . Wish I could of went. Had to work.

You wouldnt have went even if you had the day off parick..you will NEVER fish the salt

GD

one_leg
10-28-2008, 02:27 PM
:Cool: Alan . Wish I could of went. Had to work.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/FNNpostcolorpost1.jpg

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 03:04 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/FNNpostcolorpost1.jpg

Its funny how you say that about the real world...you would be on suicide watch if you were banned from either, especially FNN..

GD

one_leg
10-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Its funny how you say that about the real world...you would be on suicide watch if you were banned from either, especially FNN..

GD

What is truely funny is the fact that YOU are the one who originally said it...:ROFL:

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 03:10 PM
What is truely funny is the fact that YOU are the one who originally said it...:ROFL:

No, whats FUNNY is that i said it to YOU!! YOU seem to think its the real world.......so sthu and go fish the salt with parick......

one_leg
10-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I think this report should be titled "Fun with Fonts and Formats"
Way to stick to the facts Alan.

Thanks Ari, although we missed you out there, you didn't miss much.

The fishing has to be better next time out. It was one of the worst counts ever.

See you on the water sometime.

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks Ari, although we missed you out there, you didn't miss much.

The fishing has to be better next time out. It was one of the worst counts ever.

See you on the water sometime.

Not with us.......

GD

cappo
10-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Awesome report. Thanks for sharing. Felt like i was there.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Hi One_leg,

WTG on gettin' out on the Spit ! You wrote a much appreciated, very 'CENTERED' report.

Thanks as always,

JapanRon

Ron, I am gonna start doing my reports in a style somewhat similar to your own.

I like the block appearance with definite delineations between sections.

It makes it easy to locate a particular segment easily for future reference.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Too bad the Mako wasn't interested! Thanks for the report...

Oh it was interested......IN THE CARCASS!!!

If someone had snagged it I think they would have easily hooked up on the thing!!!

The last time I got a glimpse of it it was taking a huge bite off of what was left.

Thanks for the reply.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 03:24 PM
You wouldnt have went even if you had the day off parick..you will NEVER fish the salt

GD

Thanks for the reply Ghetto_Dad. I bet TM65 will fish saltwater one of these days.

Prolly when the counts are good again.

Would you say that the Bonito bite must have moved off into warmer waters?

deanhall32
10-28-2008, 03:36 PM
No matter what anyone says about you Alan, I enjoy fishing with you!! I hope it doesn't take another year though..

one_leg
10-28-2008, 03:37 PM

GD

Another one of his stale old jokes. Ask him to write some new material for you.

I know that you get to make fun of me because you are an FNN sponsor and I am just a non paying annoyance.

But come on man...............lighten up already, won't ya?

And in the future I'd appreciate it if you would not post my private medical matters on the public parts of FNN, please. Thank you very much.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 03:39 PM
No matter what anyone says about you Alan, I enjoy fishing with you!! I hope it doesn't take another year though..

Thanks Dean. I would have soent more time engaging in quality conversations but I am hoping to learn to be more quiet than Victor from now on. I always have a great time talking and fishing with you.

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Another one of his stale old jokes. Ask him to write some new material for you.

I know that you get to make fun of me because you are an FNN sponsor and I am just a non paying annoyance.

And in the future I'd appreciate it if you would not post my private medical matters on the public parts of FNN, please. Thank you very much.

One_leg pity party.....table is ready.......

GD

one_leg
10-28-2008, 03:55 PM
One_leg pity party.....table is ready.......

GD

GD, I know that you get to make fun of me because you are an FNN sponsor and I am just a non paying annoyance.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 04:44 PM
No, whats FUNNY is that i said it to YOU!! YOU seem to think its the real world.......so sthu and go fish the salt with parick......

Is that how you talk to all your subordinates in the FNN Chatroom at Chatzy?

cappo
10-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Is that how you talk to all your subordinates in the FNN Chatroom at Chatzy?

Dont you mean the NAU chatroom?

Tail Chaser
10-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Bummer about the slow fishing. O_L
Temp charts showed like 70 degree water on Sunday.
Was expecting to see some very good reports.

I'm glad ive been working too much. 70+ hr work weeks.
Other then the YFT bite last month.
Not really worth the wear and tear on the boat.
Did catch a 30" butt last month.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Bummer about the slow fishing. O_L
Temp charts showed like 70 degree water on Sunday.
Was expecting to see some very good reports.

I'm glad ive been working too much. 70+ hr work weeks.
Other then the YFT bite last month.
Not really worth the wear and tear on the boat.
Did catch a 30" butt last month.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it it a lot.

Congrats on the big Hali.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 08:53 PM
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:..and that REALLY is the name too.....the No Alan Union chatroom......its funny how youre in the other one talking to yourself alan.....

GD

Well, at least now the room is a democracy.

Steve, it appears as though you do not have total authority anymore?

Does anyone know if it ok for me to post a link to a Chatzy chatroom on FNN, or would the webmaster/moderator be angry with members spending less time on FNN and more time on Chatzy? Chatzy can be very interesting at times. Chatzy does not receive a single penny from you guys, right? It appears as though you guys actually like looking at the banner ads for birth control and boxers and briefs!!!

Ever since you have started constantly chatting, PM'ing, e-mailing, texting, and receiving calls from FNN Editor Sansou (Rich) you have become much more angry, abusive, insulting, and downright mean spirited towards a number of FNN members. I guess I could be wrong? But your actions speak much louder than your words.

Just my :My Two Cents:

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 09:34 PM

Does anyone know if it ok for me to post a link to a Chatzy chatroom on FNN, or would the webmaster/moderator be angry with members spending less time on FNN and more time on Chatzy? Chatzy can be very interesting at times. Chatzy does not receive a single penny from you guys, right? It appears as though you guys actually like looking at the banner ads for birth control and boxers and briefs!!!

Ever since you have started constantly chatting, PM'ing, e-mailing, texting, and receiving calls from FNN Editor Sansou (Rich) you have become much more angry, abusive, insulting, and downright mean spirited towards a number of FNN members. I guess I could be wrong? But your actions speak much louder than your words.

you REALLY want to p*ss me off alan?? DO NOT say its been towards other members....its been towards YOU period....so take your ONE LEG PITY party to another site, where they dont know you, and where people can fall for your crap....until they finally get to know you, like people did on here.

Stop blaming rich for all your problems that you have. YOU are your biggest problem alan. This victim role has been played out, everyone knows your game now....so drop that avatar....you are NO LONGER with us......PERIOD!!! And if any of the homies have a problem with that, they can leave too....which i DOUBT they will....NO ONE wanted you to go on that trip, yet, you went anyways....pitiful......and DONT blame rich for my reply...and DO NOT include other FNN members in your pity party......

GD

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 09:35 PM
I never had total authority...we make decisions as a group.....id like to do a poll on FNN....should we ban one leg.......

GD

Oz
10-28-2008, 09:35 PM

i think u forget why things are the way they are alan...its your big mouth and that ego not alot of people see that got u into all this. so dont try and single out GD as the bad guy.

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 09:37 PM
i think u forget why things are the way they are alan...its your big mouth and that ego not alot of people see that got u into all this. so dont try and single out GD as the bad guy.

Thanks homie...good lookin out......and he wonders why people are the way they are to him...

GD

Oz
10-28-2008, 09:42 PM
he will never understand that man..he thinks everyone is out to get him if he doesnt get his way.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks homie...good lookin out......and he wonders why people are the way they are to him...

GD

This couldn't be kept in the PM's, or on the chatzy?

Hey Steve, I know.

one_leg
10-28-2008, 09:51 PM
he will never understand that man..he thinks everyone is out to get him if he doesnt get his way.

Hey Osiito, you could have kept this off of the boards.

Oh yeah:

Here is the list that GD put up.

1. GHETTO DAD
2. RICKY RAY
3. JAYLO +1
4. DA COACH
5. HAKAVELLI
6. JACKPOT JIMMY +1
7. ERICK
8. OSIITO
9. G DOLLAR SIGN
10. RITERINER
11. HAWKEYE
12. NOHO ART +1
13. BASSIN CHEF +1
14. FISHINDUDE420
15. VICTOR101
16. THE LEG
17. CAPPO

Ghetto_Dad, you offered to give FD420 a lift. I now wish you had.

I might have thought you were a good friend, but you are just being cruel now.

Oz
10-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Hey Osiito, you could have kept this off of the boards.

u just cant handle the truth alan. not my problem.

calico killer kevin
10-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Let's talk about a more pleasant sub ject such as:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Answer the question if you like, but I really just wanted to post before this thread gets locked.

Oz
10-28-2008, 10:31 PM
Let's talk about a more pleasant sub ject such as:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Answer the question if you like, but I really just wanted to post before this thread gets locked.

one, two, threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;x :ROFL:

Tail Chaser
11-09-2008, 08:18 AM
WOW!....
So much hate for O_L on the salwater cattle boat board.
You would think he is a pvt boater or something.
Must have something to do with the Ghetto gang banger mentality that rides the local L.A County cattle boats.
He seems to have a lot of friends on the freshwater board.
Must be a different class of fishermen.

Unless someone is a thief or very bad news to be around.
Warning others on the internet could be a good thing.

Otherwise......
You would think all hate mail should be kept pvt.

Badfish2
11-09-2008, 10:31 AM
JackPot Jimmy... now there's a name.

Salt reports are always kick ***,.. i need to get out there

BIGRED KILLA
11-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Ghetto gang banger wtf lol.

Bigred

ghetto dad
11-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Ghetto gang banger wtf lol.

Bigred

Come on red, lets jump in the six fo and roll by homies house.....:ROFL::ROFL:

GD

Hitts0n
11-12-2008, 09:22 AM

GD

LMA0000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

This is true! He'd go on a rampage and have a new pole!
Proposition Fnn ! Vote yes for Chum_leg to be unbanned !
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

one_leg
11-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Hey Hitts0n, when you gonna follow through and fish the salt like you said you were gonna do?

Hitts0n
11-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Hey Hitts0n, when you gonna follow through and fish the salt like you said you were gonna do?

Maybe never:ROFL:

one_leg
11-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Maybe never:ROFL:

Your Mom said she wants to fish the salt with me, why not you?

MAVERICK27
11-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Wow, I loved this site because everyone was so nice and helpful towards each other...this pretty much turns me off to the site.......Maybe i'm new but I would have much rather this stuff stays private. This paints the site in a very bad light. Don't we have moderators????

ghetto dad
11-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Your Mom said she wants to fish the salt with me, why not you?

i know, thats just wrong alan......

GD

one_leg
11-12-2008, 05:32 PM
i know, thats just wrong alan......

GD

Steve, ask her yourself if she told me that she wants to come fishing on the salt with me.
I was not trying to make a "Your momma" joke. You know me better than that.

ghetto dad
11-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Steve, ask her yourself if she told me that she wants to come fishing on the salt with me.
I was not trying to make a "Your momma" joke. You know me better than that.

I was kidding alan...you know....like how we used to do...lol...

GD

ps. yo mamma jokes should be kept in private, as not to offend people...