PDA

View Full Version : S.W.A.T. Hits the Surf in South OC. Sunday 10/26/08

Wingnut
10-26-2008, 10:10 PM
Made plans with my buddy Anthony (Anferny7) to head back to the South OC today after our successful surf assault there last weekend.

I will give a free Metallic Sardine LC to the first person who sends me a PM with the correct guess of what "S.W.A.T." stands for. Note: NOT the law enforcement meaning. :Big Grin:

If I didn't already have plans to go surf fishing this morning, I would have been on the Love Ride today. :Cool:
Conditions were a little rougher than last Sunday. Incoming tide, washing machine conditions, water clarity fair, very little salad, hazy sunshine and got sunny & warm later in the morning. Fished with Anthony for the first two hours before he had to take off and then worked around the area by myself for a couple more hours. Nothing spectacular today, but we both did manage to get a couple of legal Butts. Anthony got a nice 23" legal, consecutive weeks that he nabbed himself a legal Hali. He also got a Barred Surf Perch. I got a barely 22" legal Butt, two short butts, three BSP's, two Smelts and a Sand Bass (all fish released). Just enough action to call it a semi-successful outing and worth posting a report. :LOL:

I have to mention that I met some really cool people on the beach today. Joe & his friend was out there testing Berkley Gulp product for Bill Varney.
Joe, congrats on the very nice legal Hali that you caught & released... looks to me it was about 24". :Cool:
A really cool surfer/surf fisherman that goes by "BT", I won't say what that stands for. :Secret:
Also, Jack & his dad fishing on the jetty, thanks for the bait tips. :Wink: And Eddie and son... nice 28" Barracuda. :Shocked:

Another beautiful sunrise in the OC.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture001-34.jpg

Surfers in the distance.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture007-23.jpg

My short Hali on the new Horse Mackerel LC FM110.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture006-25.jpg

Anthony's 23" legal Hali. You got a legal Butt streak going buddy, keep it up!
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/10-26-08Butts0011.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/10-26-08Butts0021.jpg

Another short Butt.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture004-30.jpg

Wearing my S.W.A.T. shirt, dedicated to Mleegal, get well soon NG. :Cool:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture005-27.jpg

My only legal right before leaving, just barely 22". Had a definite legal popped off in the early morning grey light.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture008-20.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture003-32.jpg

I had great time fishing with you again Anthony. Next time, it's your turn to drive up to my neck of the woods. :Big Grin: Congrats again on another nice legal Halibut. Keep the streak alive!

Hope everybody else had a successful outing this weekend. Maybe I'll head back to the fresh next weekend unless the Halibut bite goes off.
My sources keeps me well informed out there. :Wink:

Have a fun & safe Halloween week!

Arthur (Wingnut) :Envious:

"Things that comes to those who wait, may be the things left over by those who got there first."

Extras:
"BT" He grabbed the surfboard instead of his surf rod this morning. Nice talking with ya bro. :Cool:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture002-34.jpg

Working the jetty with the Kroc. Got a couple BSP's and a small Sand Bass.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture010-20.jpg

Everything in the OC is nice.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture009-20.jpg

S.W.A.T. Gear
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture013-17.jpg

Holographic 5/8 Krocs, with Owners Tournament Trailers.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture001-33.jpg

Tried out a couple of new LC's today. Caught the shorts on the Horse Mackerel pattern and the legal on the same Real Skin Shad that I was using last Sunday.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture012-18.jpg

Parting shot.
Wingpug "I like it, but where are you gonna put the fishing rods?!?... and humans are supposed to be the smart ones..."
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture002-32.jpg

aboos
10-26-2008, 10:40 PM
you got me guessing on what SWAT stands for haha. as usual, nice report!

Fisherman57
10-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Four species day! Nice work Arthur!
Gotta love Wingnut Pug's "Smart Car"..... looks just her size!

Dana

tacklejunkie
10-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Sounds like a successful outing Wingnut. Glad to hear you guys got on some fish!

I'll be back in a week to tell you what I've come up with for the meaning of S.W.A.T. :Wink: If you don't hear from me by then, send the S.W.A.T. team looking. :EyePop:

BTW, how does that puppy handle?

Wingnut
10-26-2008, 11:02 PM
you got me guessing on what SWAT stands for haha. as usual, nice report!

Well Aboos, you were the first one to answer. PM time stamped at 10:40pm with "Salt Water Assault Team". Close, but incorrect. :Neutral:

The correct answer was sent via PM time stamped at 10:41pm by FishnScubaGuy with "Salt Water Attack Team." :Big Grin:

But I will send you BOTH a Lucky Craft Metallic Sardine. :Cool:
PM me your mailing address and I will send it out this week.

candyman
10-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Nice to see you got out there again, was wondering when you would have another report, and too bad I was late to see the post and off on the LC. Those are some nice Halis!!! I hope I do as well on tuesday.

phyl

Beans77
10-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Oh yeah, lovin those LC's! Stoked we found me a local Halibut spot I can consistently work. Thx again Wingnut for coming down into my hood, I'm looking forward to heading North soon!!

TroutOnly
10-27-2008, 07:33 AM
Hey art i love anthonys waders,,lol,,,

Indo-angler
10-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Awesome report, info and pics! Thanks a lot!

sansou
10-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Dude! Even your Krocodile spoons are snazzy! :Shocked: (Please do me a favor and don't fish them in San Diego county, or the halibut will be spoiled and stop occasionally biting my plain old rusty Krocs.... )

Great report (as usual) Arthur! See you around!

Granny Fish
10-27-2008, 09:40 AM
I think you can mount a nice stand up rod rack on that back of that cool ride.

Thanks for the report. :Cool:

xtranzman
10-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Nice job Arthur! Another good outing. Like usual a fun read. I hope I get the chance to do some fishing with you sometime!

X

CrabMan
10-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks Wing and Anthony for the report and great pics!:LOL:

The new car is just the right size for wingpug! No problem with the rods--all you need is to put them in the surf racks on the top and you're in business. The way you roll around California to fish you need the smart car's great gas mileage.

Didn't notice that you blurred out the background--are you trying to give away some good spots to surf?:ROFL:

Other posters would never do that without receiving "credit".:EyePop:

Oh, here's a halibut I once caught--and I'd like to give credit to the guy I met in Santa Barbara twenty-seven years ago who showed me how to hook a plastic grub, and my great grandfather who in 1958 showed me how to tie on a hook and....

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii148/bvloans/102006FLATFISH.jpg

P.S. enjoyed the seminar posting:Big Grin:--at least someone has a sense of humor left out there...Did I mention I've caught a halibut or two in the surf before--maybe not

Fisherman57
10-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Hey Arthur.....

Our TEAM 57 spy camera caught "Crab Man" in his smart car
digging for sand crabs last weekend in a spot we cannot disclose.... here he is leaving the scene.

I'll PM ya the location.

LOL! J/K BV!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/crabmancar.jpg

Sinjin Kim
10-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Didn't notice that you blurred out the background--are you trying to give away some good spots to surf?:ROFL:

Do you have any idea how many people view reports on FNN? Take into consideration the area size of some of these spots. Could you imagine completely revealing a spot during a smoking hot bite a few people worked hard to find?

I see no problem giving general information such as the name of the beach or the county in which the fishing took place? But imagine a report that is entitled "Newport or Long Beach" and posting pictures that completely reveals the spot (e.g. life guard tower #35, a well known building, pier, jetty etc...). I once made the mistake of revealing exact locations and immediately witnessed the increase of fishing pressure on these relatively small areas. I believe it all comes down to carefully giving enough information to allow viewers to know the general area in which the fishing took place but not giving specific information to lead them to an exact trough, jetty, life guard tower etc...

There are a lot of poachers out there and I will bet many of them log on to sites such as FNN to find the next spot to conduct their damage.

Oh, here's a halibut I once caught--and I'd like to give credit to the guy I met in Santa Barbara twenty-seven years ago who showed me how to hook a plastic grub, and my great grandfather who in 1958 showed me how to tie on a hook and....

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you trying to "hint" to me that I got carried away by publicly criticizing you and the "your" surf fishing for halibut article that was published on Fish Taco Chronicles?

I will apologize for getting carried on this thread: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=24135 and calling you a "poser" but I hope you can understand my disappointment and anger when someone such as yourself speaks on a subject with little or no experience and knowledge.

Many people who have attended your seminar mentioned to me that you expressed to your audience that you have very little or no experience with artificial presentations and declare yourself as a "bait fishing" type of guy.

So why is it that you decided to write a surf fishing for halibut article and mislead your audience with tips such as "the best time to fish for halibut is during a low tide, especially a minus tide?"

Bill Varney, I am not trying to become your enemy. If I had malicious intentions, why did I call you when you asked to be called?

If you have something you would like to suggest or say to me, don't relay your words through Wingnut's post (report). Be a man and direct your words to me publicly or privately.

I have never called myself the "best" surf fishermen. However, when it comes to the hardbait and dropshot techniques in the surf(especially for halibut), I will firmly say that these two techniques were shared and taught to the surf fishing community via my reports, articles, seminar and radio.

Am I the person who discovered these techniques in the surf? I don't know. But what I do know is that never before were these techniques mentioned in articles and reports prior to me sharing this information with the surf fishing community. However, in your article you mention such things as "The Lucky Craft Flash Minnow is the by far the best lure to use for halibut."

I frown on the above statement because I know you have very little or no experience in regards to halibut fishing and especially the hardbait technique, yet you wrote the article without mentioning of the person who is responsible for this new and successful technique. Perhaps you wanted the readers of the article to believe you are very knowledgeable in surf fishing for halibut. Who knows what your motivation was, but I believe credit should be given where credit is due.

Often times when I write, I give credit to those who have taught me a specific technique or a concept to surf fishing. Gentlemen such as Anthony Acevedo, Jeff Tesoro, Raymond Tak and others are always mentioned when I share information I learned through them and I always ask them for their approval before I share this information. It is a simple matter of courtesy.

P.S. enjoyed the seminar posting:Big Grin:--at least someone has a sense of humor left out there...Did I mention I've caught a halibut or two in the surf before--maybe not

I don't think catching a "halibut or two" qualifies a person to write an article on the how to's of surf fishing for halibut. You could have easily contacted me, asked for information for your article and I would have been more than willing to help. However, that was never the case.

Bill Varney, in case you missed my point, my point is this: in the future, if you decide to cover a topic/technique in which you have little or no experience, refer your material to proper person(s). You are an educated person and I am sure you know the meaning of plagiarism.

Moreover, if you have something to say about me or someone else, direct your words clearly and don't use petty analogies. I can read between the lines Bill and your message was received.

HEMAN
10-27-2008, 02:50 PM
mmmm

so i responded late.. but i had the right answer.. Can i have a LC FM WIngnut? =)

BIGRED KILLA
10-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Nice job Art and Anthony looks like you guys had a blast thanks for the pics and report.

Bigred

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-27-2008, 03:01 PM
when it comes to the hardbait and dropshot techniques in the surf(especially for halibut), I will firmly say that these two techniques were shared and taught to the surf fishing community via my reports, articles, seminar and radio.

I wont get caught up in this drama for da mama's but the statement above.....come on dude.. ????

You gotta be kidding there....sorry but I'm not biting...

Sorry to jack the post Arthur..

Great catches....sweet action going on, I love consistent action whatever the species, size/origin,.

Congrats to all ya...and whats up Bones, I never see or hear from ya other than Aurthurs post...

Take care,
Gary

samgann93
10-27-2008, 03:12 PM
great job out there!

gavin310
10-27-2008, 05:01 PM
The halibut species is going to start to evolve into a shorter species just to avoid you :Big Grin: Way to go out there!

nismotech91
10-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Another awesome report! Congrats and thanks for the report.

Native Gal
10-27-2008, 09:49 PM
WN, :Envious:
I am glad you guys took care of LEGAL business on yet another successful outing in the O.C.
Thanks for the dedication I needed a smile, I can't wait to get back to fishing. Soon, very soon. :Dancing Banana:
Congrats to the L.C. winners.
WNPUG looks like she wants her ride pimped out.
Strap on that supersize Rapala of yours on the top, that would be a sight.
If you look at the star on the boat for 20 seconds you can see the "NICE" image.

Thanks for the great report :Thumbs Up:
NG

Nhatster
10-28-2008, 12:43 AM
Nice fish fellas, you guys make it look so easy. Seems like you catch a legal four out of five trips while most people catch one legal out of every five trips. Luck? I don't think so. Nice report bro, always a great read on Monday morning to start off the work week. :Big Grin:

FishNFurious
10-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Dude, you're a Halibut magnet! Seems like no matter what the conditions are, you always manage to eek out some quality fishies. Either that or the fish gods loss a gambling bet to ya or something. :LOL: Did you beat poseidon heads up in poker???? :Wink:

Badfish2
10-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Do you have any idea how many people view reports on FNN? Take into consideration the area size of some of these spots. Could you imagine completely revealing a spot during a smoking hot bite a few people worked hard to find?

I see no problem giving general information such as the name of the beach or the county in which the fishing took place? But imagine a report that is entitled "Newport or Long Beach" and posting pictures that completely reveals the spot (e.g. life guard tower #35, a well known building, pier, jetty etc...). I once made the mistake of revealing exact locations and immediately witnessed the increase of fishing pressure on these relatively small areas. I believe it all comes down to carefully giving enough information to allow viewers to know the general area in which the fishing took place but not giving specific information to lead them to an exact trough, jetty, life guard tower etc...

There are a lot of poachers out there and I will bet many of them log on to sites such as FNN to find the next spot to conduct their damage.

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you trying to "hint" to me that I got carried away by publicly criticizing you and the "your" surf fishing for halibut article that was published on Fish Taco Chronicles?

I will apologize for getting carried on this thread: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=24135 and calling you a "poser" but I hope you can understand my disappointment and anger when someone such as yourself speaks on a subject with little or no experience and knowledge.

Many people who have attended your seminar mentioned to me that you expressed to your audience that you have very little or no experience with artificial presentations and declare yourself as a "bait fishing" type of guy.

So why is it that you decided to write a surf fishing for halibut article and mislead your audience with tips such as "the best time to fish for halibut is during a low tide, especially a minus tide?"

Bill Varney, I am not trying to become your enemy. If I had malicious intentions, why did I call you when you asked to be called?

If you have something you would like to suggest or say to me, don't relay your words through Wingnut's post (report). Be a man and direct your words to me publicly or privately.

I have never called myself the "best" surf fishermen. However, when it comes to the hardbait and dropshot techniques in the surf(especially for halibut), I will firmly say that these two techniques were shared and taught to the surf fishing community via my reports, articles, seminar and radio.

Am I the person who discovered these techniques in the surf? I don't know. But what I do know is that never before were these techniques mentioned in articles and reports prior to me sharing this information with the surf fishing community. However, in your article you mention such things as "The Lucky Craft Flash Minnow is the by far the best lure to use for halibut."

I frown on the above statement because I know you have very little or no experience in regards to halibut fishing and especially the hardbait technique, yet you wrote the article without mentioning of the person who is responsible for this new and successful technique. Perhaps you wanted the readers of the article to believe you are very knowledgeable in surf fishing for halibut. Who knows what your motivation was, but I believe credit should be given where credit is due.

Often times when I write, I give credit to those who have taught me a specific technique or a concept to surf fishing. Gentlemen such as Anthony Acevedo, Jeff Tesoro, Raymond Tak and others are always mentioned when I share information I learned through them and I always ask them for their approval before I share this information. It is a simple matter of courtesy.

I don't think catching a "halibut or two" qualifies a person to write an article on the how to's of surf fishing for halibut. You could have easily contacted me, asked for information for your article and I would have been more than willing to help. However, that was never the case.

Bill Varney, in case you missed my point, my point is this: in the future, if you decide to cover a topic/technique in which you have little or no experience, refer your material to proper person(s). You are an educated person and I am sure you know the meaning of plagiarism.

Moreover, if you have something to say about me or someone else, direct your words clearly and don't use petty analogies. I can read between the lines Bill and your message was received.

Anyone know the short version of the drama?

troutdog
10-28-2008, 08:34 AM
"Wingnut's posts are like a box a chocolates...."

Great read as always Arthur, keep the reports and good times coming!

TD

bonestock
10-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Salt Water Angling Tactics sounds better

Wingnut
10-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Four species day! Nice work Arthur!
Gotta love Wingnut Pug's "Smart Car"..... looks just her size!

Dana
Wingnut Pug has trouble reaching the gas & brake pedals. :LOL:

Sounds like a successful outing Wingnut. Glad to hear you guys got on some fish!

I'll be back in a week to tell you what I've come up with for the meaning of S.W.A.T. :Wink: If you don't hear from me by then, send the S.W.A.T. team looking. :EyePop:

BTW, how does that puppy handle?
I don't think people buy these cars for the handling. :LOL:
But it kinda feels like driving a golf cart with faster acceleration. :Wink:

Nice to see you got out there again, was wondering when you would have another report, and too bad I was late to see the post and off on the LC. Those are some nice Halis!!! I hope I do as well on tuesday.

phyl
Good luck out there Phyl. :Cool:

Oh yeah, lovin those LC's! Stoked we found me a local Halibut spot I can consistently work. Thx again Wingnut for coming down into my hood, I'm looking forward to heading North soon!!
You throw the LC patterns that are... how can I say this... off the beaten path. :Wink: But you're getting great results. Just to show that when they're on the chew, you can throw just about anything. :Twisted: Nicely done again Anthony, Kudos on the release. :Cool:

Isn't that funny Bob? We're complete opposite when we hit the surf. Anthony go surfing every day, he's used to the cool water. I usually like it warm & comfy in the surf. :LOL: But sometimes, I end up getting completely soaked anyways.

Awesome report, info and pics! Thanks a lot!
Thank you! :Big Grin:

Dude! Even your Krocodile spoons are snazzy! :Shocked: (Please do me a favor and don't fish them in San Diego county, or the halibut will be spoiled and stop occasionally biting my plain old rusty Krocs.... )

Great report (as usual) Arthur! See you around!
Where ya been Rich?!? Rusty Krocs are okay, rusty hooks are not. :Wink:

I think you can mount a nice stand up rod rack on that back of that cool ride.

Thanks for the report. :Cool:
The car is so small that strapping/mounting anything on it might throw it off balance. :LOL:

Nice job Arthur! Another good outing. Like usual a fun read. I hope I get the chance to do some fishing with you sometime!

X
Yeah Roy, we really didn't get a chance to fish at Bolsa Chica much at all. Someday soon I hope. :Cool:

Thanks Wing and Anthony for the report and great pics!:LOL:

The new car is just the right size for wingpug! No problem with the rods--all you need is to put them in the surf racks on the top and you're in business. The way you roll around California to fish you need the smart car's great gas mileage.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii148/bvloans/102006FLATFISH.jpg

Thanks Bill, I don't do the blurry/black out the background thing. If needed, I just be more careful of the backdrop. But I do understand why people choose to do it, to each his own.
You're right Bill, somewhere down the line, no matter who you are, somebody taught you how to fish. At least giving you the basics anyways and it's up to you to take it to the next level. :Wink:

Hey Arthur.....

Our TEAM 57 spy camera caught "Crab Man" in his smart car
digging for sand crabs last weekend in a spot we cannot disclose.... here he is leaving the scene.

I'll PM ya the location.

LOL! J/K BV!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/crabmancar.jpg
Bill must be collecting those mutant Sand Crabs again! :ROFL:

mmmm

so i responded late.. but i had the right answer.. Can i have a LC FM WIngnut? =)
Close, but no cigar. :Wink:

Nice job Art and Anthony looks like you guys had a blast thanks for the pics and report.

Bigred
We had a great time as usual Lucas, let's head out again soon. :Cool:

I wont get caught up in this drama for da mama's but the statement above.....come on dude.. ????

You gotta be kidding there....sorry but I'm not biting...

Sorry to jack the post Arthur..

Great catches....sweet action going on, I love consistent action whatever the species, size/origin,.

Congrats to all ya...and whats up Bones, I never see or hear from ya other than Arthurs post...

Take care,
Gary
Mike (Bones) only make special appearances nowadays. That's the life of a famous Pirate. Plus it's kinda hard for him to get around with his cataracts problem. :ROFL:

great job out there!
Thanks. :Cool:

The halibut species is going to start to evolve into a shorter species just to avoid you :Big Grin: Way to go out there!
Actually, the bigger they are beyond legal size, the better chance they have of being released by me. :Envious:

Another awesome report! Congrats and thanks for the report.
Thank you very much. :Big Grin:

WN, :Envious:
I am glad you guys took care of LEGAL business on yet another successful outing in the O.C.
Thanks for the dedication I needed a smile, I can't wait to get back to fishing. Soon, very soon. :Dancing Banana:
Congrats to the L.C. winners.
WNPUG looks like she wants her ride pimped out.
Strap on that supersize Rapala of yours on the top, that would be a sight.
If you look at the star on the boat for 20 seconds you can see the "NICE" image.

Thanks for the great report :Thumbs Up:
NG
I spent an hour staring at that star and I don't see anything... :ROFL:
I bet you're just itching to get back out there again NG. :Big Grin:

Nice fish fellas, you guys make it look so easy. Seems like you catch a legal four out of five trips while most people catch one legal out of every five trips. Luck? I don't think so. Nice report bro, always a great read on Monday morning to start off the work week. :Big Grin:
Not easy, that's for sure. But I am luckier than most. :Wink:

Dude, you're a Halibut magnet! Seems like no matter what the conditions are, you always manage to eek out some quality fishies. Either that or the fish gods loss a gambling bet to ya or something. :LOL: Did you beat poseidon heads up in poker???? :Wink:
I OWN Poseidon, his bankroll belongs to me. :Twisted: He's paying me back in monthly Halibut installments. :LOL: :Envious:

"Wingnut's posts are like a box a chocolates...."

Great read as always Arthur, keep the reports and good times coming!

TD
Surprises me also some of the things that pops up on my thread... entertaining most of the time. :Wink:

Salt Water Angling Tactics sounds better
Hey, I like that a lot! Well done. :Cool:

THE MEXI-CAN!!!!
10-28-2008, 05:36 PM
S.w.a.t = s**t water and trash !!!! Lol its a military thing!!! Ask most airforce guys they will tell u!! Lol

Beans77
10-28-2008, 05:55 PM

HAH! I'm definitely a rookie surf fisherman, just ask Wingut. Christmas is coming around real soon, the waders are on order... along with a good measuring tape, better set of pliers, utility belt, very expensive 2nd rod and bait casting reel, waterproof camera case... and whatever else I can think of for my wife to buy me! :ROFL:

ghetto dad
10-28-2008, 06:00 PM
I cant believe you bought that dog a car man.....

Great job, once again, as usual.....lol...thanks for the report........

GD

WOKIEE
10-28-2008, 08:36 PM
i was there must of just missed you i was in a yellow hobie kayak by the bait barge may the bite be with you

Fisherman57
10-28-2008, 09:28 PM
HAH! I'm definitely a rookie surf fisherman, just ask Wingut. Christmas is coming around real soon, the waders are on order... along with a good measuring tape, better set of pliers, utility belt, very expensive 2nd rod and bait casting reel, waterproof camera case... and whatever else I can think of for my wife to buy me! :ROFL:

The colder winter water temps are on the way and I'm thinkin' once the wifey finds out what
cold water can do to a surf fisherman, your waders will be under the tree! :ROFL: J/K Anthony!

Hope to have the chance to fish with ya one day....... good going out there!

Badbeat
10-29-2008, 12:17 AM
I hope Anthony realizes that he's one of the very few and fortunate souls that gets to learn from the Wingnut himself. I'm one of Art's best buddies and he has only taken me surf fishing once. :LOL: That's okay, I'm not bitter at all. May your jock be infested by a thousand sandcrabs. :Twisted: J/K Art. :ROFL:
Another nice report guys, great job!

Btw, did you know that Blackwater (Phuong) and wifey had their baby a couple of days ago, I got an email from him, very cool. No wonder we haven't seen him around lately.

chivo
10-29-2008, 09:58 AM
nice butts. keep the great pics commin'

Troutman65
10-29-2008, 12:56 PM
WN Quote :Everything in the OC is nice.

So Arthur, You really should pack up and move to Orange County. The prices are right if you have the Money. :Wink:

Then you could take me under your wing and teach me the ways of surf fishing.:LOL::Wink::Envious:

Nice reoprt and pics. Thanks for sharing on FNN.

bones
10-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Sorry I didn't get the time to chime in Arthur. First time I had the chance. Lifes been upside down lately.Looks like the right decision to head further south. LB was DEAD. Cabrillio had a red tide and it was heading towards cherry and 72nd street also. Big Red and I gave it our best shot with a serious SKUNK. Glad to see you did well down south. Now that's two times out for me that were very discouraging but that will all change soon. It's the nature of the game.
Keep up the good work Arthur!

Liteliner
10-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Nice job bro. Heard of many guys stinking out this past weekend in the surf. Hope to get out this weekend myself. Man you sure do drive alot though. LOL. Whats up with the car? I've seen one around in my neighborhood that looks like that car.

flyngby
10-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Arthur & Anthony,

Thanks for another great report.

You all keep the legal Flattie streak alive.:Big Grin:

Arthur, I can't wait to get out and redeam myself in the surf with a legal of my own!:Wink:

Steve

Wingnut
10-29-2008, 10:18 PM
No excuses from me. I admit most of the Halibut I catch are usually released in the water or brought on land and released with a quick guess to the length. :LOL: As for anything else... I can't comment on things that I don't know about, you can elaborate if you'd like. Trust me, I can accept defeat with humility. I promise when the day comes that Mr. Skunk pays me a visit, I will still post a full report. :Cool:
And for the fame thing... infamous maybe. :ROFL:

Liteliner
10-29-2008, 10:25 PM
what is up with all the investigators on fnn lately. LOL...... ObserverX trying to break up his english and all. Be a man and use your real account nub. :ROFL:

sansou
10-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Be a man and use your real account nub. :ROFL:

Yep.

This wouldn't have anything to do with starting a new..... ah, forget it.

Mondo21
10-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Made plans with my buddy Anthony (Anferny7) to head back to the South OC today after our successful surf assault there last weekend.

I will give a free Metallic Sardine LC to the first person who sends me a PM with the correct guess of what "S.W.A.T." stands for. Note: NOT the law enforcement meaning. :Big Grin:

If I didn't already have plans to go surf fishing this morning, I would have been on the Love Ride today. :Cool:
Conditions were a little rougher than last Sunday. Incoming tide, washing machine conditions, water clarity fair, very little salad, hazy sunshine and got sunny & warm later in the morning. Fished with Anthony for the first two hours before he had to take off and then worked around the area by myself for a couple more hours. Nothing spectacular today, but we both did manage to get a couple of legal Butts. Anthony got a nice 23" legal, consecutive weeks that he nabbed himself a legal Hali. He also got a Barred Surf Perch. I got a barely 22" legal Butt, two short butts, three BSP's, two Smelts and a Sand Bass (all fish released). Just enough action to call it a semi-successful outing and worth posting a report. :LOL:

I have to mention that I met some really cool people on the beach today. Joe & his friend was out there testing Berkley Gulp product for Bill Varney.
Joe, congrats on the very nice legal Hali that you caught & released... looks to me it was about 24". :Cool:
A really cool surfer/surf fisherman that goes by "BT", I won't say what that stands for. :Secret:
Also, Jack & his dad fishing on the jetty, thanks for the bait tips. :Wink: And Eddie and son... nice 28" Barracuda. :Shocked:

Another beautiful sunrise in the OC.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture001-34.jpg

Surfers in the distance.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture007-23.jpg

My short Hali on the new Horse Mackerel LC FM110.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture006-25.jpg

Anthony's 23" legal Hali. You got a legal Butt streak going buddy, keep it up!
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/10-26-08Butts0011.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/10-26-08Butts0021.jpg

Another short Butt.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture004-30.jpg

Wearing my S.W.A.T. shirt, dedicated to Mleegal, get well soon NG. :Cool:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture005-27.jpg

My only legal right before leaving, just barely 22". Had a definite legal popped off in the early morning grey light.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture008-20.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture003-32.jpg

I had great time fishing with you again Anthony. Next time, it's your turn to drive up to my neck of the woods. :Big Grin: Congrats again on another nice legal Halibut. Keep the streak alive!

Hope everybody else had a successful outing this weekend. Maybe I'll head back to the fresh next weekend unless the Halibut bite goes off.
My sources keeps me well informed out there. :Wink:

Have a fun & safe Halloween week!

Arthur (Wingnut) :Envious:

"Things that comes to those who wait, may be the things left over by those who got there first."

Extras:
"BT" He grabbed the surfboard instead of his surf rod this morning. Nice talking with ya bro. :Cool:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture002-34.jpg

Working the jetty with the Kroc. Got a couple BSP's and a small Sand Bass.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture010-20.jpg

Everything in the OC is nice.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture009-20.jpg

S.W.A.T. Gear
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture013-17.jpg

Holographic 5/8 Krocs, with Owners Tournament Trailers.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture001-33.jpg

Tried out a couple of new LC's today. Caught the shorts on the Horse Mackerel pattern and the legal on the same Real Skin Shad that I was using last Sunday.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture012-18.jpg

Parting shot.
Wingpug "I like it, but where are you gonna put the fishing rods?!?... and humans are supposed to be the smart ones..."
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Wingnut3/Picture002-32.jpg
Hey WingPug... Hope to see you at trout opening. Cindy:Big Grin:

mickeysindahouse
10-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Oh man, bring on the popcorn.
http://www.granitegrok.com/pix/popcorn.jpg

Arthur while that fish does look kinda small, like you said "quick guess to the length." Don't worry about the hatin' Like Liteliner said, he's trying to break up his writing in hopes to cover himself up.

Props to you, your fish and your habit of releasing virtually all your catches! That only means you're releasing them for ME to catch when they fatten up a bit. As for now, I've got some polishing up to do on my Surf Game.

As always, love your vibrant reports & pics. Keep up the great work!

BIGRED KILLA
10-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Who cares what size it is it was a good CPR and rember Dude all fisherman will tell a fishie story once in a while so be cool dude don't hate the halibut player.

Bigred

Mondo21
10-29-2008, 10:47 PM
:Confused:Maybe I need to read all the replys first. But what I did read from this HATER, I didn't like. Arthur will fish circles around this wantabe JERK!!!:Rolls Eyes: He is very :Envious: of you Arthur for... I sure many reasons,for one I'm positive you are a way better Fisherman than he and you have one of the MOST talented Pooch(WingPug),I have not yet to meet. What is his problem?!:Angry:Woosha... I will calm down now, and read all replys. I hope everyone who knows Arthur blasted that Guy verbally. Oh yeah,learn to write before trying to put someone on BLAST!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:Cindy
Proud Team 57 Member

Wingnut
10-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Stfu dudesome and man up and use you real login name don't be scared stop haten on Art.I think you need to stop using photo shop and go fish no need to complain on his thread for all we no you could have shrunk his halibut with your photo shop skills to make him look bad.I hate how fisherman get jealouse of other fisherman that now how to catch fish.

BIGRED KILLA

Hey guys AND gals, this is not really necessary, don't break out the popcorn. :Wink:
No need to defend me when I don't even feel the need to defend myself.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and have the right to believe in whatever they want to believe. I will practice what I preach and respect the comments. :Cool:

ObserverX
10-29-2008, 10:56 PM
whatever you know i have a point prove to you you still good fisher man wingnut sorry i will go back lurking no on

mickeysindahouse
10-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, this is not necessary, the popcorn is on back order. :Wink:
No need to defend me when I don't even feel the need to defend myself.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and have the right to believe in whatever they want to believe. I will practice what I preach and respect his comments. :Cool:
Humbly spoken, loudly heard. This is exactly why I respect individuals like yourself & Sinjin. Funny how you're both very humble and damn good at getting those 'Butts!:Wink:

Sinjin Kim
10-29-2008, 11:56 PM
Wow! I simply can't believe the trouble someone would go through to prove their point. If this lurker was actually a contributor to the site and had a point to make, then I am sure myself and others would take it more sincerely.

However, the lurkers FIRST (1) post was a post to try prove someone was wrong. What kind a cowardly BS is that!? Just not cool.

Arthur's takes the time to take many photos (not just photos of fish, but scenery, other people etc.), share with the reader the tackle he used, who he fished with (with BG information of the person), and humors us with his dog.

Does Arthur ever ask for anything in return? Nope! He does it because he enjoys SHARING. How many member are there on FNN? Close to 10,000? How many active posters are there? NO, not the type who reply with negative BS or give props here and there? I am talking about folks who share their knowledge via tips, reports, pics etc...? How many again?

Now how many lurkers are out there who LEACH off others and don't contribute a single minute of their time? You get where I am getting at? Then are folks with a MILLION posts. However, most of their post doesn't have any value (at least that is my opinion). Just a lot of chit chatting going back and forth.

Arthur,

Don't let these cowardly lurkers bring you down. They are not even man enough to reveal themselves.

I have dealt with crap like this for too long and still continue to deal with it time to time. As people such as yourself become well known in the internet world, some folks simply can't handle someone else succeeding and feel the need to sabotage and/or bring down that person. This lurker character is a prime example.

As for being incorrect with the size of the fish, big deal! We all misjudge the weight and size of the fish time to time. No worries.

This makes me wonder how I am going to run my own site. I guess when it comes to business (advertising rates), sites want as much traffic going through to increase the number of hits. Understandable, but often times such as this, members have to pay the price by dealing with cowards like the increasing amount of lurkers.

Lurker,

GROW a SPINE and develop some THICK SKIN.

Badbeat
10-30-2008, 12:33 AM
Calling somebody out for the the size of a fish? Are you serious?
I have to apologize to Arthur, I sent him a pm telling him that I was going to go on here and blast your butt and he asked me not to. I know that he has gotten dozens of calls and pms from people offering to back him up publicly. By not rallying the troops, Wingnut really shows what kind of person that he is. Obviously, you're either a lurker, somebody with a second screen name or a friend of somebody that doesn't have the nuts to speak for himself. In any case, that's just cowardly at best. Arthur doesn't care for the internet fame, I've known him for a very long time. If he wanted all the attention, he would post reports on all of the other sites, but he only post on FNN. Mostly for the friends that he has made here. Some of the things that you see here on FNN doesn't even scratch the surface of what a stand up person he is in the real world. I've personally seen Arthur take a homeless man and buy him some food to eat one night not too long ago. He says that he wouldn't hand the guy money, because he'll probably just buy drugs or alcohol with it, but at least the guy won't be hungry for one night. Your lame attempt to discredit him for whatever reasons is quite petty. I can say with a certain degree of certainty that Wingnut makes FNN a better place and it wouldn't be the same not reading his report. Peace.

Wingnut
10-30-2008, 01:32 AM
S.w.a.t = s**t water and trash !!!! Lol its a military thing!!! Ask most airforce guys they will tell u!! Lol
That's funny!

Hopefully Santa will be very generous with the surf fishing gear this Xmas Anthony. You're gonna need it! :Wink:

I cant believe you bought that dog a car man.....

Great job, once again, as usual.....lol...thanks for the report........

GD
Now I don't have to drive Wingpug to the groomers, to PetCo, to the dog park and so on... give me more time to fish! :LOL: :Envious:

i was there must of just missed you i was in a yellow hobie kayak by the bait barge may the bite be with you
I left the jetty area around noon or so. I saw two guys in one kayak in the harbor while I was there. They pulled up a nice Hali about 25", but might be smaller... my guestimates has been off lately. :LOL:

The colder winter water temps are on the way and I'm thinkin' once the wifey finds out what
cold water can do to a surf fisherman, your waders will be under the tree! :ROFL: J/K Anthony!

Hope to have the chance to fish with ya one day....... good going out there!

Isn't THAT the truth Dana. :ROFL: Make sure that your wear the thick neoprene waders in the winter time Anthony. :Envious:

I hope Anthony realizes that he's one of the very few and fortunate souls that gets to learn from the Wingnut himself. I'm one of Art's best buddies and he has only taken me surf fishing once. :LOL: That's okay, I'm not bitter at all. May your jock be infested by a thousand sandcrabs. :Twisted: J/K Art. :ROFL:
Another nice report guys, great job!

Btw, did you know that Blackwater (Phuong) and wifey had their baby a couple of days ago, I got an email from him, very cool. No wonder we haven't seen him around lately.
Hey Binh, I invited you to go plenty of times, you have to actually accept the invitations buddy. I know you're busy. :Cool:
Yes, I got that email from Phuong too... a baby girl, we won't see him fishing any time soon. :Neutral: :Envious: We have a busy couple of weekends coming up here man, with the birthday parties for Chris & Vannhi this weekend and our tournament next weekend. See ya there! :Cool:

nice butts. keep the great pics commin'
Will do! :Big Grin:

WN Quote :Everything in the OC is nice.

So Arthur, You really should pack up and move to Orange County. The prices are right if you have the Money. :Wink:

Then you could take me under your wing and teach me the ways of surf fishing.:LOL::Wink::Envious:

Nice report and pics. Thanks for sharing on FNN.
It would be nice living closer to all those great Pho restaurants. :LOL:
You drive up here Patrick, and I'll be happy to show you the ropes in the surf. :Cool:

Sorry I didn't get the time to chime in Arthur. First time I had the chance. Lifes been upside down lately.Looks like the right decision to head further south. LB was DEAD. Cabrillio had a red tide and it was heading towards cherry and 72nd street also. Big Red and I gave it our best shot with a serious SKUNK. Glad to see you did well down south. Now that's two times out for me that were very discouraging but that will all change soon. It's the nature of the game.
Keep up the good work Arthur!
Thanks Mike, I thought for sure that you would be at the Love Ride on Sunday. Lets get together soon and hit some beaches, maybe this weekend. :Cool:

Nice job bro. Heard of many guys stinking out this past weekend in the surf. Hope to get out this weekend myself. Man you sure do drive alot though. LOL. Whats up with the car? I've seen one around in my neighborhood that looks like that car.
We gotta do whatever it takes to cut costs nowadays. Whether or not you can afford the gas prices, it's always nice to be as green as possible. :Big Grin:

Arthur & Anthony,

Thanks for another great report.

You all keep the legal Flattie streak alive.:Big Grin:

Arthur, I can't wait to get out and redeam myself in the surf with a legal of my own!:Wink:

Steve
I have no doubt that our next trip will be a successful one for you Steve. Keep me updated with your schedule. :Cool:

Hey WingPug... Hope to see you at trout opening. Cindy:Big Grin:
Wingpug hope to meet you one day too Cindy. :Cool:

Arthur while that fish does look kinda small, like you said "quick guess to the length." Don't worry about the hatin' Like Liteliner said, he's trying to break up his writing in hopes to cover himself up.

Props to you, your fish and your habit of releasing virtually all your catches! That only means you're releasing them for ME to catch when they fatten up a bit. As for now, I've got some polishing up to do on my Surf Game.

As always, love your vibrant reports & pics. Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the kind words... it's all good... it was only a flesh wound. :LOL: :Envious:

Who cares what size it is it was a good CPR and rember Dude all fisherman will tell a fishie story once in a while so be cool dude don't hate the halibut player.

Bigred
Thanks Lucas for the support. :Cool:

whatever you know i have a point prove to you you still good fisher man wingnut sorry i will go back lurking no on
If your point is to measure fish more carefully and don't exaggerate your catch, it would apply to most of the fishermen I know. :LOL: It's all good man, good luck out there. :Cool:

Wow! I simply can't believe the trouble someone would go through to prove their point. If this lurker was actually a contributor to the site and had a point to make, then I am sure myself and others would take it more sincerely.

However, the lurkers FIRST (1) post was a post to try prove someone was wrong. What kind a cowardly BS is that!? Just not cool.

Arthur's takes the time to take many photos (not just photos of fish, but scenery, other people etc.), share with the reader the tackle he used, who he fished with (with BG information of the person), and humors us with his dog.

Does Arthur ever ask for anything in return? Nope! He does it because he enjoys SHARING. How many member are there on FNN? Close to 10,000? How many active posters are there? NO, not the type who reply with negative BS or give props here and there? I am talking about folks who share their knowledge via tips, reports, pics etc...? How many again?

Now how many lurkers are out there who LEACH off others and don't contribute a single minute of their time? You get where I am getting at? Then are folks with a MILLION posts. However, most of their post doesn't have any value (at least that is my opinion). Just a lot of chit chatting going back and forth.

Arthur,

Don't let these cowardly lurkers bring you down. They are not even man enough to reveal themselves.

I have dealt with crap like this for too long and still continue to deal with it time to time. As people such as yourself become well known in the internet world, some folks simply can't handle someone else succeeding and feel the need to sabotage and/or bring down that person. This lurker character is a prime example.

As for being incorrect with the size of the fish, big deal! We all misjudge the weight and size of the fish time to time. No worries.

This makes me wonder how I am going to run my own site. I guess when it comes to business (advertising rates), sites want as much traffic going through to increase the number of hits. Understandable, but often times such as this, members have to pay the price by dealing with cowards like the increasing amount of lurkers.

Lurker,

GROW a SPINE and develop some THICK SKIN.
Thanks for the support Sinjin, now I know how you feel sometimes. :LOL: :mad:

Calling somebody out for the the size of a fish? Are you serious?
I have to apologize to Arthur, I sent him a pm telling him that I was going to go on here and blast your butt and he asked me not to. I know that he has gotten dozens of calls and pms from people offering to back him up publicly. By not rallying the troops, Wingnut really shows what kind of person that he is. Obviously, you're either a lurker, somebody with a second screen name or a friend of somebody that doesn't have the nuts to speak for himself. In any case, that's just cowardly at best. Arthur doesn't care for the internet fame, I've known him for a very long time. If he wanted all the attention, he would post reports on all of the other sites, but he only post on FNN. Mostly for the friends that he has made here. Some of the things that you see here on FNN doesn't even scratch the surface of what a stand up person he is in the real world. I've personally seen Arthur take a homeless man and buy him some food to eat one night not too long ago. He says that he wouldn't hand the guy money, because he'll probably just buy drugs or alcohol with it, but at least the guy won't be hungry for one night. Your lame attempt to discredit him for whatever reasons is quite petty. I can say with a certain degree of certainty that Wingnut makes FNN a better place and it wouldn't be the same not reading his report. Peace.
This act of insubordination will cost you at the poker table Binh. :Twisted: Seriously, no need for you to vouch for my character, but I do appreciate it. See ya this weekend... Tyler is closing his restaurant for our party again... too cool! :Envious:

Granny Fish
10-30-2008, 09:34 AM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Just went back to read what everyone is talking about. Can't believe someone would really go to the trouble to call you out and by using photoshopped lucky craft lures as a measurement guide for a fish that went back in the water anyways. Then Sinjin calling out B.Varney....:Secret: too funny.

You're a class act Aurther, I don't care what the rest of them say. :Wink:

FishNFurious
10-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Art doesn't need another defense attorney but I'll throw in my two cents anyways. Some of my friends and I that were fortunate enough to fish with Art before have seen him release halibuts that he says it was short, but we KNOW that they were of legal size.

Hope to fish with you again soon Art, keep up the great job.

Vincent.

Dudesome24, the bell is ringing, recess is over, hurry up before you're tardy to class. :ROFL:

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-30-2008, 11:08 AM
sorry for the spelling guys but i only been here in US for 2 years from my country on the other side of the glove

Take another look..........................at yourself....in the mirror....
I think you'll feel differently.......

Captain Boracho
10-30-2008, 04:01 PM
i just received my lc in the mail. Your a good dude arthur dont let some lame 4ss get under your skin... i hate you but only because your the master of the surf lol j/k! Thanks again arthur.

bones
10-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Must .....

bones
10-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Resist the urge.......

bones
10-30-2008, 10:10 PM
To reply at least 60 more times........

bones
10-30-2008, 10:11 PM
To top Gary's thread for good!!!!!!

bones
10-30-2008, 10:12 PM
OK....I'm starting to sound like One Leg........I'll stop now!

sansou
10-30-2008, 10:52 PM

(If you start typing like that which is demonstrated above, then we're gonna have an intervention for ya Bones!!! LOL)

bones
10-31-2008, 01:41 PM

(If you start typing like that which is demonstrated above, then we're gonna have an intervention for ya Bones!!! LOL)

OH GREAT.....NOW SAMPOO AND WANKNUT ARE GOING TO START CALLING ME ONE BONE !!!

Seriously.....I'm in the process of making a new official Wingnut measuring tape. I call it the LC Daisy chain. I will connect 5 pointer 110's by removing the tailhook and connecting them to each other. If a flattie doesn't meet or exceed the daisy chain. It can not be refered to as a "Legal" flattie. I will leave the last tail hook and one on the middle of number 3 so Arthur can fish the eel like daisy chain in hopes of that 45 inch flattie who might prefer LC eels.

Wingnut
10-31-2008, 01:47 PM
OH GREAT.....NOW SAMPOO AND WANKNUT ARE GOING TO START CALLING ME ONE BONE!!!!![/center]

Seriously.....I'm in the process of making a new official Wingnut measureing tape. I call it the LC Daisy chain. I will connect 5 pointer 110's by removing the tailhook and connecting them to each other. If a flattie doesn't meet or exceed the daisy chain. It can not be refered to as a "Legal" flattie. I will leave the last tail hook and one on the middle of number 3 so Arthur can fish the eel like daisy chain in hopes of that 45 inch flattie who might prefer LC eels.

:ROFL: Hey Mike, maybe we can patent that thing and get rich! :ROFL:

bones
10-31-2008, 01:51 PM
:ROFL: Hey Mike, maybe we can patent that thing and get rich! :ROFL:

Hey Wingy dude......That's my idea....you have enough money....LOL
I will need to borrow 2 more 110's to make it fly though. OK....... let's say....MMMMMM

60/40 !!

BIGRED KILLA
10-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Grandpa Bones and his silly ideas you have a hard time already tying your line to your hooks.lol

Bigred

Granny Fish
10-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Grandpa Bones and his silly ideas you have a hard time already tying your line to your hooks.lol

Bigred

Wingy dude? :ROFL:

Wingnut
10-31-2008, 04:37 PM

Wingy dude? :ROFL:

Yeah, enough with the pet names already... people gonna start to wonder. :ROFL:

GeordyBass
10-31-2008, 06:23 PM
lol,,,i invented "Wingy"...huh Wingy?lol....

bones
10-31-2008, 06:36 PM

Shhhh....or I'll tell everyone what the cats at your poker showdowns call you after you clean them out!

I'm still trying to figure out why Sampoo calls me BONER......LOL
I think something very strange happened up at Parchers resort!

Wingnut
10-31-2008, 06:58 PM
lol,,,i invented "Wingy"...huh Wingy?lol....
Yes you did "G". :Cool:
I think City Dad came up with "Swingnut", :LOL:
Blackwater came up with "Wingster", :Big Grin:
and One Leg came up with "Wanknut". :Evil:

Shhhh....or I'll tell everyone what the cats at your poker showdowns call you after you clean them out!

I'm still trying to figure out why Sampoo calls me BONER......LOL
I think something very strange happened up at Parchers resort!
Yeah, they call me "Daddy... like in Who's your Daddy?!?" :Envious:

Come to think of it, I did hear of some funny stuff happening up there at Parchers... but I ain't telling. :Shocked: :Wink: :Secret:

Oops, doorbell is ringing... more trick or treaters...

Hitts0n
11-01-2008, 02:25 AM
Looks like fun to me Wingie ! Lma00 ! Great report man and keep slaying! D0dge all haters man ! You are naturally talented and when talent shows,haters will be there watching !:Cool:

j-DuBb
11-01-2008, 12:06 PM
NICE report as usual ... Great job on the BUTTS.

-j-

BingJr
11-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Sorry I missed all the fireworks, but great job out there winger. I will vote for SW Assault Team vs. SW Attack Team though. As it appears like when you hit the surf it is more of an assault on the local butts!