PDA

View Full Version : Sinjin's Seminar

WARRIORMIKE
10-23-2008, 11:05 PM
Went down and checked out Sinjins seminar this evening and it was a really informative event. I have never been to Sav-on-Tackle before,lots of stuff in there too. Learned some new ideas,mixed in with old ones that I kind of had figured along the way. Bought me some new Lucky Crafts too, good thing at least Lucky Craft hasn't jacked up there prices in baits.

Can't wait for the next seminar!!! :Envious:

mickeysindahouse
10-23-2008, 11:40 PM
I missed it. :( I did hear it was quite the success. Oh and Sav-On, it is pretty well stocked with lots of toys.

candyman
10-24-2008, 03:18 AM
Man I cant believe I missed it... I tried so hard but it was just not meant to be... car wouldn't start at first, so I jump started it, went to get gas got home turned off the car and it was time to go, tried to start the car... the battery died again...hopefully next time I will make it...

That Dang Guy
10-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Bleh! I forgot it was last night! =/

Sinjin Kim
10-25-2008, 07:11 PM
For those who attended, thank you very much for coming out. I apologize the seminar lasted longer than expected. As you were able to see, I had a lot of material I wanted to cover.

As mentioned, my site will be updated with more and more information. As soon as the layout of the site is complete, I intend to release more material to help the surf fishing community expedite the learning process.

Thanks again.

Sinjin