PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Lundy Lake info

billy b
10-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Drove by yesterday for the first time on the way home from L.A. Wondered what the fishing is like? Any fish of size? Where's the good places to shore fish? And, what kind of boats (and pontoons) are available ... and any luck trolling?

Sure was a pretty lake ... and had 4 deer cross the road in front of us ... which put a smile on my social director's face.

Thanks much,

Badfish2
10-15-2008, 07:31 PM
I don't know what happened to the old post, but i already replied to this... .pretty much there's a rock slide area on the south side of the lake where all the fish hang out...also it's good by the dam. Trolling is very good at this lake with Thomas Bouyants...

billy b
10-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the follow-up. If my bearings are right, the South side would be the side opposite the main road up to the marina. ???

Is it an easy walk ... a hike ... or drivable to that spot? It looked like the dam was an easy park and just walk up to the water's edge.

Any word on what the boat situation is?

Thanks again,

Trout-Slayer77
10-16-2008, 10:46 AM
last time i fished there was in may..... I was killing it on Pink Power worms between 9 and 11:30am, fish on every 5 mins. pan sizers. beautiful lake....saw 2 bald eagles. fished around mid lake, (closer to the inlet) hiked down from the road. nothing of size that trip....but i know there are some big ones in there !!!

Badfish2
10-17-2008, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the follow-up. If my bearings are right, the South side would be the side opposite the main road up to the marina. ???

Is it an easy walk ... a hike ... or drivable to that spot? It looked like the dam was an easy park and just walk up to the water's edge.

Any word on what the boat situation is?

Thanks again,

That's correct, south side is opposite the road... you get to that side via boat or you can walk across over by the dam. Dam is a hot spot most of the time at Lundy. Look for the boats on the water, that will tell you where the fish are at