PDA

View Full Version : Lobster Poacher in SD caught .... again

tommibear
10-12-2008, 06:27 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27139637/?GT1=43001

Man accused of tucking 6 lobsters into his pants
Fortunately for him, the critters around San Diego don't have pincers

SAN DIEGO - A San Diego man accused of poaching lobsters allegedly was caught with six of the creatures stuffed down his pants.

Thirty-three-year-old Binh Quang Chau, who has been cited four times for poaching, allegedly took the lobsters from the La Jolla State Marine Conservation Area.

Department of Fish and Game warden Daryl Simmons says wardens arrested Chau when they noticed "odd bulges" in his pants. All six of the newspaper-wrapped lobsters were still alive and were returned to the ocean.

Lobsters in the San Diego area do not have pincers.

-----

according to article above, this was his fourth time caught poaching lobsters... they should give him some jail time...

chris
10-12-2008, 07:06 PM
four times... stiffer punishment is in order

Simplyeman
10-12-2008, 08:04 PM
wonder how long those lobsters are gonna live having been down his pants.

BIGRED KILLA
10-12-2008, 08:11 PM
I think they should give him a scuba tank and tie him down in a tank on the floor for a hour full of starving spider crabs and rock crabs is that to harsh.

Bigred

Beeracuda211
10-12-2008, 08:11 PM
I thought three strikes your out??? LOL For punishment they should stick some lobsters in his pants with pinchers... I bet he'll learn not to do that again!! :ROFL::ROFL:

smalweld
10-12-2008, 08:14 PM
More proof that the punishment is too light for poaching. After 5 can we cut off his hand??? The idiot didnt learn the first 4 times maybe this time he will!!
Sean

Badfish2
10-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Either the fines for poaching aren't that expensive, or this dude has deep pockets and doesn 't care if he gets caught. But why poach lobster if you're loaded with cash? This doesn't make sense.. anyway, hope they hammer this dude in court.

BassEngineer
10-12-2008, 09:24 PM
I cant even imagine getting 6 of anything down my pants...:Wink:

candyman
10-12-2008, 09:41 PM
I think they should give him a scuba tank and tie him down in a tank on the floor for a hour full of starving spider crabs and rock crabs is that to harsh.

:ROFL: This would be perfect!!!!

Badfish2
10-12-2008, 09:46 PM
This guy is the OJ Simpson of the lobster poaching world,..."If 6 lobsters don't fit, you must acquit"

Troutman65
10-12-2008, 09:52 PM
I saw this news story on the 5 PM Ch. 7 news. I posted it in the Gen. section of the boards. I hope they throw the book at this guy.:Smash::Smash::Smash::Smash:

ikeman
10-12-2008, 11:01 PM
I agree with chris - much stiffer punishment is in order, although he probably hasn't paid for the first offense. Guys like this should be banned from obtaining a legit license forever. Four times, no excuse whatsoever.

5th offense severe, kinda like BIGRED KILLA's punishment, an over sized jumpsuit stuffed with goodies from the ocean, some sculpin, a few urchins, some scooters, a mess of assorted crabs, jellyfish and other marine beauties. See how he likes stuffing his pants now!

O
10-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Don't be surprised if you see other incidents of POACHING locally-it goes on more often than most realize...sometimes its so blatant its not even funny! Karma has its way with those who lie,steal and cheat.

HBJapo
10-16-2008, 12:49 PM
I cant even imagine getting 6 of anything down my pants...:Wink:

This guy is the OJ Simpson of the lobster poaching world,..."If 6 lobsters don't fit, you must acquit"

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

You guys are killing me!

Japo :Envious:

HBJapo
10-16-2008, 12:51 PM
Don't be surprised if you see other incidents of POACHING locally-it goes on more often than most realize...sometimes its so blatant its not even funny! Karma has its way with those who lie,steal and cheat.

Amen to that!

Japo :Envious:

DEADROOTS
10-28-2008, 08:26 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::R OFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
:ROFL:::Slap::Slap::Slap::Slap::Slap:
:Slap::Slap::Slap::Slap:
:Slap::Slap::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Dead Horse::Smack::Smack::Smack::Smack::Smack:
:Smack::Smack::Smack::Smack::Smack::ROFL: HAHA

CoffeaRobusta
11-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Six lobsters down his pants? Man talk about a bad case of crabs!