PDA

View Full Version : Heading out to pensylvainia

chivo
10-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Going to pensylvainia next week wondering if there's any good fishing by where i'm going. Bethleham,PA. Little hepl maybe. Thanks.

Troutman65
10-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Never been there . Good luck fishing. Take some pics. and post a report:Wink: :Big Grin:

Badfish2
10-10-2008, 03:35 AM
I'm sure there's better fishing there than here in Socal... They don't need SARL type stuff there.. it actually rains there

matt duarte
10-10-2008, 08:08 AM
sweet! dude! you might have to drive a lil bit but lake erie is around there! west virgina isnt far and the ohio river flows thru there.. as well as hundreds of miles of creeks! youll have a blast trust me.... use small jigs, tube jigs and small rapleas... i went to west virgina... but its all the same everything is within 1 hour of everything... there will proly be a creek holding small mouth large mouth, GAR, snapping turtles right in your back yard haha... i posted up a report from my trip its proly on the second page but check it out!... oh and you defently have to stop at cabelas!!! youll see it trust me! its the east side version of bass pro shops haha good luck dude!

chivo
10-13-2008, 07:50 AM
sweet! dude! you might have to drive a lil bit but lake erie is around there! west virgina isnt far and the ohio river flows thru there.. as well as hundreds of miles of creeks! youll have a blast trust me.... use small jigs, tube jigs and small rapleas... i went to west virgina... but its all the same everything is within 1 hour of everything... there will proly be a creek holding small mouth large mouth, GAR, snapping turtles right in your back yard haha... i posted up a report from my trip its proly on the second page but check it out!... oh and you defently have to stop at cabelas!!! youll see it trust me! its the east side version of bass pro shops haha good luck dude!

Yeah, i might have to rent a car depending how long i'll be there. I drive a tractor trailer. but i always find spots that are producing fish.

chivo
10-13-2008, 07:55 AM
I'm sure there's better fishing there than here in Socal... They don't need SARL type stuff there.. it actually rains there

I HEAR YA!!!! everytime i come back to cali i'm dissapointed by fishing. I catch fish like i'm catchin' crackheads with crack. you know what i mean. NO COMPARISON. I Go fishing for slabby's and gills in some place's and i catch 100+ fish in 6 to 8 hours. I got some small mouth spots that are insane. got to hike 20 to 30 minutes upstream, but its unbelievable $h!t.
Anybody looking for out of state spots can pm me. I've got some unreal spots from utah to jersey. Trout,Smallies,LMB,gills and Slabby's.

chivo
10-28-2008, 04:23 PM
just to recap a little bit on my trip. went fishing a couple times caught hundreds of bluegills and pumpkinseeds.fished this lake called casaquasa lake, was a small pond/lake with tons of cabbage,trees and weeds. excellent spot, the bass were sloooooowwwww and the crappies were sleeping. also hooked a few black bass, they were small. I caught them in a deep pool on the lehigh river. there was a small feeder stream feeding into a boat launch ramp. Amaizingly seen 2 small 6 inch muskies lurking the shallows. Well, nothing special out hear, really cold and goint to snow tonight. Heading to Maine and will be on my way back home to cali. I'll try to get some fishing in tomarrow 10/29 but it's 40degrees and i'm not really prepaired to fish with the clothes i got with me. anyways, fish on my friends.