PDA

View Full Version : West Puget Sound....again

fishnFF
10-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Hit up my local dock again in hopes that I would catch something different. I usually slay the bullhead and dogfish. Today I am excited to say that nothing has changed. I mixed up the bait used some mussels, live bait and tried some lures. dogfish and bullhead! I need to find a new spot. Never the less I enjoy catching so it was a good day.

Troutman65
10-08-2008, 09:02 AM
:Cool: Thanks for the post from up there.:Wink::Cool::Big Grin:

Skaguy04
10-08-2008, 11:23 AM
NICE FISH!
Thats a nice fish from the dock...

flyngby
10-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Tim,

Glad to see you get out again and have success!!!

For help with posting the pics go to the Photo's Thread and look at the post at the top on how to post full size pics on Photo Bucket. It is easy and Free Registration.

See ya soon!!!!!!!

Steve

chivo
11-03-2008, 12:29 PM
That's fun anyways. I remember once when i was up there fishing with my dad for salmon or something. We got on those dogfish and it was non-stop for like 3 hours. Those things are something aren't they. I remembered them bending there tails up to my arm and sticking me with there spike on the fin.My arm was a little cut up after that day. never will i forget that.

fishnFF
11-07-2008, 04:28 PM
That's fun anyways. I remember once when i was up there fishing with my dad for salmon or something. We got on those dogfish and it was non-stop for like 3 hours. Those things are something aren't they. I remembered them bending there tails up to my arm and sticking me with there spike on the fin.My arm was a little cut up after that day. never will i forget that.

Yeah you gotta watch out for that little spike it is a mother F'er. I have had my leg all torn up from them. I got hit with the spike from a 4 footer, IT HURT. But on the up side when nothing else is biting they are fun. I found a school of them on Sat. morning and played with them for like 3 hours also. I was on light tackle and they have sharp sharky type teeth so I got sawed off a lot but it was fun trying to finess them in. Almost got spooled on a double hookup, that was really amusing to me, then one broke off and I got the second one in. Goodtimes!

chivo
11-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Yeah you gotta watch out for that little spike it is a mother F'er. I have had my leg all torn up from them. I got hit with the spike from a 4 footer, IT HURT. But on the up side when nothing else is biting they are fun. I found a school of them on Sat. morning and played with them for like 3 hours also. I was on light tackle and they have sharp sharky type teeth so I got sawed off a lot but it was fun trying to finess them in. Almost got spooled on a double hookup, that was really amusing to me, then one broke off and I got the second one in. Goodtimes!

That's awsome bro. Maybe next time i'm up in your neck of the wood we could go fishing up there. I'm always looking someone that fishes the area i'm fishing in. I'm not usually up in that area but if i know i'm heading your way i'll pm you. I don't really care what i catch as long as i have a good time, you know what i mean? I don't know anyways keep those reports commin', and you should take some pics next time.i'd like to see those spiny bastards.