PDA

View Full Version : Yellowtail Outfit

THarry65
05-31-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm in the market for a new rod and reel for the yellows..would rather have the best real and save a few bucks on the rod...let me know what works the best for everyone...thanks Tharry65

Funjunkie74
05-31-2007, 05:03 PM
When asking questions like this, always include you realistic budget $$.
Cause as we all know, the sky is the limit when it comes to $$$ and fishing gear!!

Also, you might want to delete one of these postings...you don't need to ask the same question twice....

THarry65
06-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Please don't lecture me on the repeat posting..it was obviously an error on my part and not intentional...as far as your replies go..don't fukking bother!

When did you become the message board police?..get a life!

Funjunkie74
06-02-2007, 04:18 AM
Please don't lecture me on the repeat posting..it was obviously an error on my part and not intentional...as far as your replies go..don't fukking bother!

When did you become the message board police?..get a life!

Sorry dude, I wasn't lecturing...(in regards to the double posting) I thought maybe you didn't know. Just trying to be helpful. Geez...relax man...:shock:

victor101
06-02-2007, 07:02 AM
man dude.....i think u got some hormonal problems....lol. ive been looking for a good yt reel and after asking the same question it came down to the saltist and the torium. i bought the torium 16 because it had a better feel to it. good luck!

hakaveli
06-02-2007, 08:30 AM
man dude.....i think u got some hormonal problems....lol. ive been looking for a good yt reel and after asking the same question it came down to the saltist and the torium. i bought the torium 16 because it had a better feel to it. good luck!

right on . the torium 16 is the bomb i caught alot of fish with no problem with it. Will be getting the 14 soon. for my 20 lb outfit

THarry65
06-02-2007, 05:17 PM
yeah i've got some hormonal issues! I haven't been able to get any time off work to get my *** out on the water! it's obviously taken it's toll on me.

Sorry Junkie..didn't mean to snap! just too much aggravation being self-employed!, no hard feelings I hope.

Tharry65