PDA

View Full Version : LB Limits 9/30-10/1

HESBROS
10-02-2008, 07:07 AM
The bro and I went hooping Tue afternoon into Wed morning. We launched at S. Shores around 3 pm Tue and it was hotter than crap, could not wait for the sun to go down as it would cool down a little. 1st nets in at 6:20 and 1st pull at 7 that gave of 3 legals. We would get one or two here and there the rest of the night. We pulled our 14th lobster at our second to last set at 0545. We went ahead with one more in hopes of replacing 3 smaller models. It was too late as they new daylight was coming. Anways, we got our two limits and we worked all night for them. Fished till around 1130 Wed for flatties, all we got were 4 shorts, but we got chased out of the area we were fishing by a film crew shooting a movie. I forgot my camera in the boat, so pics to come. Tlaked to fellow Fnn'r Crhis who was out hooping tue night, think he ended the night kinda early around 12 with 3 legals. Chris, where the report?

Bucket bay
10-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Nice work Hesbros Literally good that you got your limit. I am going out to MDR Friday if I don’t get anything I will apply for intern on your Boat for a hand on lesson in hoping.

chris
10-02-2008, 01:34 PM
My bad i bought a revo inshore and a st croix tidemaster instead of a camera so the report would be really boring with no pictures. We ended up leaving closer to 2:30 if I remember right. Pulled in my driveway at 4:30 with 3 legal lobster.

chris
10-02-2008, 01:35 PM
that lunker bug the other guy had was maybe 3-4 lbs

flyngby
10-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Eddie and Rich!!!!!

Nice job on the limits on your first trip of the season!!!:UDaMan:

Like that is a surprize but I know how hard you all work it personally!!!!!!!:Secret: Secret
:Wink:

Sorry I missed the trip.

Steve