Nessie Hunter
09-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Almost all packed and ready to go...

AWESOME!!!

STOKED!!!!!

Granny Fish
09-30-2008, 08:24 AM
Us also!

Got our Mexican fishing licence last weekend and got all our gear packed. Just need to throw in some clothes and we are ready to catch big fish and get fat and happy in Cabo.

:Dancing Banana:
:Beer Toast:
:Group Hug:

Wingnut
09-30-2008, 10:14 AM
Have fun everybody! Frank, don't forget... you got work waiting for you when you get back. :Wink: :ROFL:

FISHNMOFO
09-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Im ready too!!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

olfishergal
09-30-2008, 10:53 AM
all packed and reaDY TO GO...................picking up mex license today......

Nessie Hunter
09-30-2008, 02:24 PM
Have fun everybody! Frank, don't forget... you got work waiting for you when you get back. :Wink: :ROFL:

Dam!!!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Ill be to tired and hung over for a few days.... :Envious:

Putting the rods in the Rod case today, all clean & shinny.. They will all be bloody as hell in a few days!!!!!
Cooler all packed except for a few clothes...

Freaking Shimano didnt get my Parts order to me in time, been almost 2 weeks... Have to shuffle a few Reels now...

Chris, I am putting a couple extra heavy rods in for you... We can match the reels to rods when we get there... I think at least one of those is to light???
I broke a new Sealine 40# rod a few yrs ago.. Wont happen again... :Evil:

Thur Evening... ROOSTER FISH from the Jetty at La Playita Marina..

The rest of the trip will be Panga fishin for Dorado, YFT, Sail Fish, Marlin, Wahoo, and anything that eats and swims.. Cabrillo, Trigger's, etc etc...

All you can eat & drink, including room service (all inclusive international Hotel Presidente)..
I will do my best to represent the Anglers of America... :ROFL: :Embarrassed:

DarkShadow
09-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Have a fun and safe time out there you lucky anglers.

I'll be living vicariously through you.

lizzay
09-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Where did you get the info for this trip? I want to go on one of these...

Wildhorse1966
09-30-2008, 04:32 PM
i have all my fishing gear packed already just need to pack clothes and we are set this is going to be a epic trip ..

Where did you get the info for this trip? I want to go on one of these...

wait till January and there will be a post where you have a chance to join us .. it is a trip of a lifetime .. i met many new friends there and had a great time last year

Wildhorse1966
10-01-2008, 12:21 PM
24 hours from now we will be landing and it will be party time

troutdog
10-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Have a great time and take lots of cool pics.....keep track of your camera this trip GF! Have a margarita for Team57!

TD

Granny Fish
10-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Have a great time and take lots of cool pics.....keep track of your camera this trip GF! Have a margarita for Team57!

TD

I'll be certain to do all three. By this time tomorrow, I'll be sipping cocktails at the swimming pool bar. Wish you could all be there. It will be fun.

olfishergal
10-01-2008, 08:37 PM
ummmmmmmmm I can taste my Margarita's now....(I will represent the team no worries bout that) notice I said more than one.........I plan on getting ripped and party hardy..........got everything I need including my blackmail device.....GF see u in the am......I've been looking forward to this trip for a year........Lets gooooooooooooo.......OFG

Oz
10-01-2008, 09:03 PM
i cant waittttttttt!!!!!! :Twisted: first time going there so i plan to have a great time.

Native Gal
10-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey Team 57 guys and gals,

I enjoyed all the pixs of last years treasures caught. Looked like a good time had by all. Can't wait to see this years pixs. Good luck to all and have a safe, fun filled trip.

Have a drag ripping good time :Thumbs Up:
NG

Nessie Hunter
10-02-2008, 04:51 AM
50# rigs.... Check..

Camera...... Check..

Passport... Check.

Hooks, jigs, feathers, rapala's... Check.

PARTY ATTITUDE............................CHECK!!!!

See ya all in a few hrs at LAX......

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: