PDA

View Full Version : This was too funny...

fishing_addict
09-25-2008, 09:10 PM
My wife is one her way home from class right now & I just got off the phone with her. She was online today looking for fun places to go during the summer months where we could take the dog (you first have to understand that gorgeous views to my wife are skyscrapers, shoe & clothes store windows). So I listened, "I found this place online called Lake Convict, they have cabins there and dogs are allowed! They also rent boats and dogs are allowed on the boats!" I continued to listen and made myself seem casually interested... "Yeah that sounds like fun. Where else did you look?" I asked smoothly and she replied, "Well did you know that there are lakes around all around Mammoth? We could also bring the dog there!" she explained. "And remember that cute little place we stayed last winter while snowboarding at Mammoth?" I replied, "You mean Tamarack Lake?", "Yes! That's the name of it, I had forgotten." She said. "I read that during the summer months dogs are allowed in their cabins and the lake there has the biggest trout in California in it!" I continued to play dumb yet interested, "Wow babe, that's cool, would you want to go up there next summer maybe?", she responded "YES! Just think how much fun the dog would have up there!"...............the dog, of course the dog would have fun! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAH!!!! My evil plan is working!
:ROFL:

DCCTrouserTrout
09-25-2008, 09:40 PM
Ha ha... sounds like you scored

Koshaw
09-26-2008, 06:34 AM
You gain wisdom young padawon!

*insert megamaniacal laughter here*

=)

hughpam
09-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Shortly after marrying my first wife I was awaken by a nighttime earthquake that was large. You have to understand that my ex is a dog lover to the extreme. I actually woke up to her screaming "GET UP! GET UP!!".

I looked to see where the voice was coming from, and saw her in the doorway holding our two maltese dogs, one under each arm, and calling to me.

I guess I found out where I stood on the importance scale!

Granny Fish
09-26-2008, 11:00 AM
The dogs will have a blast! Make sure they get to chase some fish. Dogs love to chase fish. :Wink:

SoCalGuy7
09-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Nice job, oh sly one........the seed has been planted, now let it grow...:Wink: