PDA

View Full Version : To My Las Vegas Brothers

pyronut
09-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Hey there guys,

I am not sure if you all know but Sportsmans Warehouse has opened in Hnderson. Thak you lord I don't have to go to BPS no more......

Pyronut

WARRIORMIKE
09-23-2008, 07:51 AM
Theres at least 2 other tackle shops out there in Vegas that you had to choose from also.

Where at in Henderson in Sportsman at?

pyronut
09-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Theres at least 2 other tackle shops out there in Vegas that you had to choose from also.

Where at in Henderson in Sportsman at?

It is near the corner of Lake Mead and Water street just west of Boulder Hwy. I am also looking out for all the hunters that might be on the board also.....

RedKnight
10-08-2008, 10:32 PM
I made a mention on the board a while back. I was at the grand openning on the 16th, wife made me buy the whole family Grand Openning shirts and they threw in a bunch of SW coffee mugs with the date on it. Pretty Cool. I love it!!! I stop by there to pick up my frozen goods on the way to the lake. Like a kid in a candy store. They're supposed to open another one (November) a few miles from my house in the north west. I can't wait for that one. BPS was a little off the beatin path. Not good when you're in a hurry.

These days I only hunt upland game/ducks/geese. I've been looking for spots to duck hunt in NV, season is almost on us. If you hunt ducks/geese and know a few spots, I'll bring my my labs and put them to work. PM me and let me know.

Troutman65
10-09-2008, 11:54 PM
It would be nice if they opened a store like that in Orange County. But that will never happen.:Sad:

one_leg
10-10-2008, 12:23 AM
On the corner of Chapman and Jamboree.

RedKnight
11-07-2008, 07:34 AM
The new Sportsman Warehouse in Centennial has the grand opening scheduled November 7. First 150 people get a $10 gift card and they are giving away mugs with all purchases. If it is anything like the grand opener of the Henderson store, they will be holding raffles and put a couple special items throughout the store on super clearance.

Directions: From the 95N exit Ann Rd. Make a right on Tropical and it will be on the left hand side. It's across from a couple restaurants in a new complex. I'll probably stop by the store in the morning before I hit Mead.

pyronut
11-17-2008, 01:05 AM
Well looks like they will be opening this weekend due to a whole bunch of building delays. They had a city inspector that was really being a hard a*s about the generator they were useing. Well they finally started putting all the stuff in the store on friday so I will find out on monday when they are opening from a friend who will be working there.

I will keep you all informed.....

rcfb73
11-17-2008, 01:27 AM
It would be nice if they opened a store like that in Orange County. But that will never happen.:Sad:

they had one opened in victorville, but it went under after only 4 months.... guess the location had something to do with it.