PDA

View Full Version : Liberty still going offshore for tuna?

EuN_TeK
09-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Is Liberty still making overnight offshore trips for tuna? Will they be next week? And how well are they doing?

Ricky-Ray
09-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Weather was a big factor this weekend. Most of the boat's didn't go offshore. They will probably be back at it this week. They could still be running next week for offshore too but it's hard to say. All depends if the fish are still there and they have the number of anglers to get out there.

Best bet is to call the landing (562) 432-8993.

Liteliner
09-22-2008, 05:45 PM
I was on the friday night trip and we were offshore chasin the porpas.... Got 8 yellowfin only though. Seas were pretty rough. I hear its flat calm again though. Thanks for the great customer service steve. A guy got his rod and reel stolen on the way back to port and captain didnt dock til it came up. He also called bay police. They showed up right when the reel happened to turn up. A pair of missing boots also happened to show up from the same area.

hakaveli
09-22-2008, 05:51 PM
i think the boat is chartered this coming saturday

bindoubt
09-22-2008, 06:04 PM
I hope it still goes out, I just made reservations for my frist 1.5 day trip that leaves tomorrow night.

EuN_TeK
09-22-2008, 07:21 PM
talking about theft... i just had my car stolen twice in 4 weeks. first it was stolen in san bernardino at the AMF bowling alley. it was then recovered 10 days later in repairable condition. so it was then towed to a body shop where it was stolen again. this time wasn't as lucky... the vehicle was found completely stripped... the frame left to rot in an abandoned house. trying to get this resolved through insurance is driving me insane to say the least...

Troutman65
09-22-2008, 07:24 PM
I was on the friday night trip and we were offshore chasin the porpas.... Got 8 yellowfin only though. Seas were pretty rough. I hear its flat calm again though. Thanks for the great customer service steve. A guy got his rod and reel stolen on the way back to port and captain didnt dock til it came up. He also called bay police. They showed up right when the reel happened to turn up. A pair of missing boots also happened to show up from the same area.

:Bug Eyes:GD and I were just talking about this very subject just the other day.

I hate a theif !!!! That SOB should of been Keel hauled !!!! Or to have walked the plank. I hate a theif !!!

I am glad the Skipper would not put into port untill said missing items were returned. Very :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::C ool: of that Skipper :!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!:

This puts me at ease with fishing at this landing.

You have to watch your gear like a Hawk at all times !!!!!!! No matter what landing you go out of.

Glad I could vent my anger.:LOL::Wink::Big Grin:

ghetto dad
09-22-2008, 07:59 PM

yeah riteriner, thanks for coming in and saying whats up when the boat got back!!! :Sad: :Finger: Yeah, greg called me, I was the one who called Harbor Patrol...they rolled 8 cars deep too......

GD

ghetto dad
09-22-2008, 08:00 PM
i think the boat is chartered this coming saturday

Its chartered Saturday guys, not Saturday night for sundays fishing....

GD

ghetto dad
09-22-2008, 08:01 PM
I hope it still goes out, I just made reservations for my frist 1.5 day trip that leaves tomorrow night.

Ill be at the landing tomorrow night.....ima check the resies..its been tough to get out during the week man....i know, i was SUPPOSED to make my first offshore trip this season sunday night, boat cancelled!!!

GD

one_leg
09-22-2008, 08:01 PM
yeah riteriner, thanks for coming in and saying whats up when the boat got back!!! :Sad: :Finger: Yeah, greg called me, I was the one who called Harbor Patrol...they rolled 8 cars deep too......

GD

1 Adam 12 see the Ghetto_Dad.......:ROFL:

Liteliner
09-22-2008, 08:13 PM

GD

LoL... My badd. I came by but you were swamped. I went 0 for 2 on the yfts. How did that trip do?

ghetto dad
09-22-2008, 09:48 PM
LoL... My badd. I came by but you were swamped. I went 0 for 2 on the yfts. How did that trip do?

messed up......zero for 2????? wth......good try tho man...at least you got out.....

GD

Liteliner
09-22-2008, 10:19 PM
messed up......zero for 2????? wth......good try tho man...at least you got out.....

GD

Yeah it sucks arse. I got the first hookup of the day and my freakin flouro to mono not came undone. WTF????????? Grab the backup rod and cast out and get bit the second it hits the water. Wasnt ready for it. Loaded up and tried to hook up but the hook came flying back. That was it for me. I fawkin suck.......

Troutman65
09-23-2008, 12:48 AM
1 Adam 12 see the Ghetto_Dad.......:ROFL:

I grew up watching that show.:LOL::Cool:

lakersmn
09-23-2008, 09:06 AM
Perfect weather! Liberty is scheduled to depart tonight IF they get enough people...I have 2 or 3 for sure so we'll need at least 7 more to make the run.

Hopefully this great weather & small swell will keep up!!.

If interested PLEASE call the landing ASAP to book so we can go!

LB Sportsfishing 562 432 8993

ghetto dad
09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Perfect weather! Liberty is scheduled to depart tonight IF they get enough people...as of now(9am Tuesday) there's only 5 people paid and they need 12! I have 2 or 3 for sure so we'll need at least 7 more to make the run.

Plan is to either go to Tanner or the tuna grounds. Hopefully this great weather will keep up and we'll hit up Tanner. Right now it's only a 2-3 foot swell at Tanner and the weathers great!

If interested PLEASE call the landing ASAP to book so we can go!

LB Marina 562 532 8993

It's $225 with no surcharge, so I was told by Steven yesterday.

DUDE....WRONG TEL #!! DRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

562 432 8993

get your info right bro if youre going to post this!!!

Steve
manager, LBSF

Troutman65
09-23-2008, 11:52 AM
DUDE....WRONG TEL #!! DRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

562 432 8993

get your info right bro if youre going to post this!!!

Steve
manager, LBSF

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes get it right if your going to post up !!!:Angry:

ghetto dad
09-23-2008, 12:06 PM
And its LONG BEACH SPORTFISHING!!!! :Evil:

lizzay
09-23-2008, 12:22 PM

LOL!!!!! How funny

lakersmn
09-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Sorry, I don't even know where I got that inncorrect number?! I was so excited to get back out there I must not of been paying attention.

ghetto dad
09-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Sorry, I don't even know where I got that inncorrect number?! I was so excited to get back out there I must not of been paying attention.

:ROFL::ROFL:its cool brother.....thanks for the help......

GD

one_leg
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM

GD, I was gonna say something about that, but I thought you had instituted another change down there.

lakersmn
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
info has been edited... }-(((o>

lizzay
09-23-2008, 05:22 PM
info has been edited... }-(((o>

that looks like tuna.