PDA

View Full Version : Float tubin' "tha spot" for some BASS!! word up!!

LunkerLover
09-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Headed out to the spot with some boys for a little early morning LMB tourney ... killed it! Woo-woop! It was my first time in my new Caddis float tube.... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pics are only 5 out of 8 .... about 3 hours of fishing... drop shot all day! Margarita Mutilator 6" and Aaron's Magic 6"

tacklejunkie
09-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Very nice.
Be really careful with your pics. They may be dissected and you could have unwanted results at your local bassin' hole. ( I don't know the spot from the pictures but somebody else might)
Try and keep the background stuff out of the pics. Point the camera down when taking the pictures and watch out for reflections ;)

WARRIORMIKE
09-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Good Job Ryan!

Did you win your tourny or what? If so did you get money or beer as a trophy :Cool:

CTfishman
09-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Isn't floot tubin' cool. Nice catch and glad that your tube did you well and just think there's so many different places to go with it.
See you on the lake

Chris

LunkerLover
09-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Very nice.
Be really careful with your pics. They may be dissected and you could have unwanted results at your local bassin' hole. ( I don't know the spot from the pictures but somebody else might)
Try and keep the background stuff out of the pics. Point the camera down when taking the pictures and watch out for reflections ;)

Good lookin' out sir ... I will take the advice strongly... I appreciate it... I'd HATE to have my spot taken-over ... and nothing personal to the guys on here, but I'd had several "spots" taken-over. It seems like every single time this happens, it gets invadedby groups of middle to late aged asian men ... smokin Marlboros and taken the damn fish home!!!

tacklejunkie
09-21-2008, 04:03 PM
Aw dude the worst is when you type up a report and nobody is at the lake on a weekday right. Then two days later the same week on a weekday, there's like 20 boats ON your spot fishing live bait keeping your fish when you're trying hard as hell to scrounge up one sniff from a bass on an artificial.

Keep it real man and have fun out there with your bros. :Wink:

SOSO
09-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Good lookin' out sir ... I will take the advice strongly... I appreciate it... I'd HATE to have my spot taken-over ... and nothing personal to the guys on here, but I'd had several "spots" taken-over. It seems like every single time this happens, it gets invadedby groups of middle to late aged asian men ... smokin Marlboros and taken the damn fish home!!!

Them dam Asian men!!

LunkerLover
09-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Them dam Asian men!! word. it's has literally happened 3 times to me

Zombie Bass ATTACK
10-04-2008, 09:37 PM
p stone.........:Big Grin:

LunkerLover
10-05-2008, 12:31 PM
p stone.........:Big Grin: yup. you know.

Simplyeman
10-05-2008, 01:48 PM
it would be so sickk if bass had that red coloration on them (glare from the tube)

Ifishtoolittle
10-11-2008, 11:56 PM
I thought the bass in the second picture was bleeding :LOL:, nice job on the bass though!

DropShotMan
10-12-2008, 08:24 PM
haha i kno the spot good work out there, i stopped fishing it cuz i saw about 5 tubers out there last time, it pissed me off, ika's and purple lizzards kick *** there poppers at night on the side next to the .................

LunkerLover
10-15-2008, 11:44 AM
haha i kno the spot good work out there, i stopped fishing it cuz i saw about 5 tubers out there last time, it pissed me off, ika's and purple lizzards kick *** there poppers at night on the side next to the .................

I'm sorry bro ... those 4 tubers you saw were probably me and my 3 CLOSE die-hard bass buddies hittin the spot for a spur-of-the moment bass tourney ... don't hate - you shoulda' joined us

pasadenafishin
10-15-2008, 06:34 PM
nice The glare from the tube makes the bass look like those red salmon

watch_out
11-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Good catch... thats always a nice place to fish on the weekend. one word of advice DON'T CROSS OVER looks very tempting but it isn't worth the trouble. Hopefully i'll catch you out there sometime look out for a blue ODC float tube. Good Luck ..

THROWBACK RANGER
11-01-2008, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE Woo-woop! [/QUOTE]

NICE TERMINALOGY!! WHAT NATIONALITY DOES THAT COME FROM???AND WHAT DOES WOO-WOOP! MEAN IN ENGLISH??? WHICH WORD IS UP???