PDA

View Full Version : Trukee River

stickfightersmama
09-19-2008, 11:18 AM
Yesterday my boyfriend and myself went for a walk at the trukee river and you wouldn't believe what we saw when looked down at the water. We saw a River Otter!!! The otter was just swimming across the river then ran into the bushes. We also saw some baby trout and some baby brook trout. It was a pretty fun and exciting day.

Granny Fish
09-19-2008, 01:54 PM
I really liked the Truckee when we were there. We didn't get a chance to fish it though. I bet there are some spots to fish if you can get away from where the people are.

stickfightersmama
09-20-2008, 12:51 AM
Yeah, Vader and myself go there alot to walk around. We have fished there a few times.

I really liked the Truckee when we were there. We didn't get a chance to fish it though. I bet there are some spots to fish if you can get away from where the people are.

Troutman65
09-20-2008, 02:07 AM
Otters are very cool . Thanks for the post.

Nessie Hunter
09-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Yeah, Vader and myself go there alot to walk around. We have fished there a few times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny Fish

You two need to trade phone numbers to chat, one would think your related or something.. Geez.. :Angry:

Just Kidding.. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Granny Fish
09-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Nessie, are you reclaiming your position of FNN police? :ROFL:
You're pretty funny today. You must be getting anxious about going to Cabo. :Wink:

stickfightersmama
09-23-2008, 11:47 PM
When you going to cabo again?

Nessie, are you reclaiming your position of FNN police? :ROFL:
You're pretty funny today. You must be getting anxious about going to Cabo. :Wink:

Badfish2
09-24-2008, 03:43 AM
so no fishing or...