PDA

View Full Version : Bass tubing ??????????????????????

LunkerLover
09-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Hello guys (and some gals):

Avid DVL/Skinner LMB angler here who just bought his first float tube.

Hell yeah.

I'm lookin' for some love on some local spots. The only place I've ever floated is a small stocked pond in Orange County.

ANY HELP ON SOCAL BASS SPOTS FOR FLOAT TUBERS???

I'm in Riverside.....

MUCH THANKS ... AND MAY THE FISH GODS BLESS YOU.

Socal Bassman
09-16-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm in Riverside also, so Perris is my usual hangout. Lots 11/12 and Sail Cove have been good spots to hit.

CTfishman
09-17-2008, 05:17 AM
I'm in San Bernardino, I so want to do some Bassn' on my tube I'd like to know when your going and were.

tacklejunkie
09-17-2008, 06:48 AM
Ya Perris is good on the tube. Nice place to put around and drag/bounce some baits in the tube. Nobody to bug you about anything most of the time and the only fees you pay are to get in the gate an park. Bring your life vest and a whistle in case you run in to any of the crazy Perris boat traffic.

What do you guys think about another Perris mission this weekend?

Socal Bassman
09-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Sorry I can't do it this weekend bro. Got a date with the dentist. Whoo hoo, what a joy :LOL:

WARRIORMIKE
09-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Jenks is cool too. Silverwood, Perris, Green Valley lake, and Big Bear!

LunkerLover
09-17-2008, 12:43 PM
Ya Perris is good on the tube. Nice place to put around and drag/bounce some baits in the tube. Nobody to bug you about anything most of the time and the only fees you pay are to get in the gate an park. Bring your life vest and a whistle in case you run in to any of the crazy Perris boat traffic.

What do you guys think about another Perris mission this weekend?

SORRY - I ALREADY GOT A MINI-TOURNEY TUBE BASS TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND. I'D INVITE YOU, BUT IT'S A SUPER-SECRET SPOT I ONLY SHARE WITH GUYS I WOULD TRUST WITH MY SISTER. :EyePop: :Twisted: :EyePop: :Twisted:

tacklejunkie
09-17-2008, 01:21 PM
Sorry I can't do it this weekend bro. Got a date with the dentist. Whoo hoo, what a joy :LOL:

I hear ya bro. I finally got about 90% of the work done on my grill! Just have a cavity or two left to fix and my teeth are done! Been going at least every month for two years but it's finally paid off! It's a pain but it's worth it!

I think I'll be out there anyways testing the new loomis that just showed up. Good luck at the dentist bro, it's not so bad and feels good when you get out.

CTfishman
09-17-2008, 07:30 PM
I hear ya bro. I finally got about 90% of the work done on my grill! Just have a cavity or two left to fix and my teeth are done! Been going at least every month for two years but it's finally paid off! It's a pain but it's worth it!

I think I'll be out there anyways testing the new loomis that just showed up. Good luck at the dentist bro, it's not so bad and feels good when you get out.

I'd like to meet you at Perris Sat in the a.m. I have a fishcat 4 as well but would really like to see how your fish finder is hooked up. Anyway let me know Ok. CTfishman

Socal Bassman
09-18-2008, 09:11 AM
I'd like to meet you at Perris Sat in the a.m. I have a fishcat 4 as well but would really like to see how your fish finder is hooked up. Anyway let me know Ok. CTfishman

Uh, I think you got me mixed up with TJ. I'm working on posting up how I have my finder hooked up since there have been a lot of questions about it. Just have to find the time.