PDA

View Full Version : Condor O/N 9/11-9/12

lizzay
09-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Got on the Condor at 10, had a stateroom reserved so I knew I was sleeping good tonight! Shoot the bull with some people, signed in and off on our trip we went. I was a bit nervous because I heard that they only caught one fish on the trip before. Two day strike! No way!

Woke up in the morning to the next 3 hours trolling with no paddy in sight. around 1 we came across a small paddy that held some dodos. About 5 minutes later off we went in search for those elusive big fish. Stopped off at another paddy to slay a few here and there. It was like that for the rest of the day. A few dink YT and dodos at every stop. I caught one yellow and that was it. Probably better next time. Now I'm chasing hard. Over all I had a blast. The crew was absolutely superb! I enjoyed the small talks they had with me and how interactive and fun they are. Lots of jokes and laughter on this trip. Very theraputic in a rugged fisherman kind of way. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures.

samgann93
09-14-2008, 12:19 PM
glad u had a good time.

JapanRon
09-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi lizzay,

Thanks for the word on the boat. It's especially telling when the catching kinda, sorta, just to a small degree sucked but the crew and boat kept the trip upbeat even up until the debarking !! Tells ya something about the angler too !! Good job !

JapanRon

Troutman65
09-15-2008, 02:06 AM
At least you did not get skunked . Thanks for sharing on FNN:Cool:

kpn
09-15-2008, 06:48 AM
Larry,
That's tuna fishing buddy.
Hey, No skunked for you bud. Better luck next with the tuna.
The Liberty did very good close to home :Wink:.

KPN.

sansou
09-15-2008, 04:08 PM
You'll get'em next time. Glad you enjoyed the Condor, it's a nice boat when they don't overload it.

ghetto dad
09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Great job man...see, thats my point...people are SO spoiled this year..."I only got 1 yellowtail"...dude, thats GOOD!! Glad you got one...see ya in LB soon man

GD

lizzay
09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Great job man...see, thats my point...people are SO spoiled this year..."I only got 1 yellowtail"...dude, thats GOOD!! Glad you got one...see ya in LB soon man

GD

To beat a skunk with anything living underwater beats leaving with nothing under your belt...

A horrible day fishing beats any good day at work...

Can't wait for those YFT G-Dad... do you work there or something. Sure seems like it, anyways, that's way cool man. I'll be in Long beach this friday. or do you think saturday fishing sunday is better for the load???

ghetto dad
09-15-2008, 04:57 PM
To beat a skunk with anything living underwater beats leaving with nothing under your belt...

A horrible day fishing beats any good day at work...

Can't wait for those YFT G-Dad... do you work there or something. Sure seems like it, anyways, that's way cool man. I'll be in Long beach this friday. or do you think saturday fishing sunday is better for the load???

lol...im the manager there dude......not sure man...call the landing on thursday afternoon, ill let you know...
GD