PDA

View Full Version : Sticker Fighters MAMA is Back!!!!!

stickfightersmama
09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Hey all,
I know it has been awhile and you have all been asking about me. The last time I went fishing with my mom (Granny Fish) she told me how much you guys miss stick fighter and myself. She also said everyone keeps asking how I have been doing. Here is alittle update on what is going on. I live in Reno for right now my goal is to move back to California as soon as I can go to court and have them allow me to leave the state with Jaden (stick fighter). I am in the middle of a divorce. I am actually almost done with the divorce. We got all the paper work signed and sent in we are just waiting for the judge to sign it and its all done YAY for me!!!!!!! I have a new man in my life who treats me awesome. On labor day when I went fishing with my mom (Granny Fish) and my dad she was able to meet my new man and they all got alone great!!! We all went camping and fishing as you can see by the pictures Granny Fish posted. And of course stick fighter got the first and bigest fish. My dad caught a few fish himself. My mom caught a few and my boyfriend Vader caught a few. I myself got skunked!!!! I still had a blast watching stick fighter and everyone else caughting them. It it so funny to watch people fishing because they will all be sitting down and talking then when a fish bites everyone jumps from there chairs and runs to the polls and then decided who is going to reel the sucker in. The fish were so yummy. We caught some 12" -20" trout and also got some bull head cat fish. I reeled in the smallest HAHA. Figures. HAHA. Thats the update for me. I will post something on where Vader (boyfriend) and myself have been fishing and what we have caught. I will also post some pictures of some of the fish. I'm so glad to be back!!!! Missed you all!!!!

Fisherman57
09-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Having more of the G-Fish clan in SoCal is always a good thing!

I'm glad to have you as a member here and I look forward to getting together with your entire family and having a great time fishing one day!

Trout season is almost upon us and Im sure we'll all see lots of the G-clan out fishing for them soon!

"StickFighter" is a fish catching machine!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/600_8-19-06_104.jpg

Welcome to the board!

Dana
Fisherman 57

stickfightersmama
09-08-2008, 03:11 PM
he sure is a fishing machine!!! He still has that poll too. Thats the one I use mostly. Hee Hee.

Having more of the G-Fish clan in SoCal is always a good thing!

I'm glad to have you as a member here and I look forward to getting together with your entire family and having a great time fishing one day!

Trout season is almost upon us and Im sure we'll all see lots of the G-clan out fishing for them soon!

"StickFighter" is a fish catching machine!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/600_8-19-06_104.jpg

Welcome to the board!

Dana
Fisherman 57

Fisherman57
09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
I remember when he won that pole at "Incident at Irvine".. VERY COOL!

SoCalGuy7
09-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Welcome....back....!

Anyone related to the G-Fish group, has got to be pretty cool....:Wink:

SCG7

Granny Fish
09-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Welcome back Kiddo! Is Vader going to sign up too?

stickfightersmama
09-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Vader and myself will probally just use the same account I will talk to him though when he gets off work.

Welcome back Kiddo! Is Vader going to sign up too?

Wingnut
09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Welcome to another member of the "Granny" Clan. :Cool: :Big Grin:

Troutman65
09-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Welcome back.:Cool: I am sure your Looking forward to when your back in So. Ca. and fishing with your family. It don't get any better than that.:Big Grin:

stickfightersmama
09-08-2008, 11:52 PM
I am really looking forward to that, and no it doesn't get better then that. I miss them so much and can't wait to take my son fishing with all of you and have you all meet my boyfriend. He is really excited to meet all you guys and can't wait to have fun with all of you.

Welcome back.:Cool: I am sure your Looking forward to when your back in So. Ca. and fishing with your family. It don't get any better than that.:Big Grin:

Koshaw
09-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Welcome back :D

sansou
09-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome to the boards!

Vader? I wonder what your b/f's avatar is going to look like.....Deathstar? Imperial Cruiser? Millenium Falcon in a red circle with a slash though it...ha ha!!

barbiegirl
09-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Welcome back! :Smile:

stickfightersmama
09-09-2008, 05:20 PM
You know who I am silly I'm Granny Fish daughter. I've been on here before but didn't remember any of my user names so I just decided to make a new one. I made one I know everyone that knows stickfighter will know who I am.

Welcome to the boards!

Vader? I wonder what your b/f's avatar is going to look like.....Deathstar? Imperial Cruiser? Millenium Falcon in a red circle with a slash though it...ha ha!!

stickfightersmama
09-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Thank you how are you doing?

Welcome back! :Smile:

olfishergal
09-09-2008, 07:00 PM
welcome back Mama, now get your buck bak to calif............we miss you and stickfighter way too much......(So does your Ma and Pa)
OFG

stickfightersmama
09-09-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm working on that.

welcome back Mama, now get your buck bak to calif............we miss you and stickfighter way too much......(So does your Ma and Pa)
OFG

barbiegirl
09-09-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm good. I'm glad to see you are coming back I bet your Mon is real happy. Does this mean more foam parties? lol

Hitts0n
09-10-2008, 12:45 AM
I'm good. I'm glad to see you are coming back I bet your Mon is real happy. Does this mean more foam parties? lol

I want to go to one of those....will you invite Dirty Girl !?:Secret::Shocked::Shocked:
:ROFL:

Sue
09-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Yay!!!
I miss Jaden lots, and he needs to come fishing with us again! :D You're such a good mom to him and he's a wonderful boy.

I'm sorry about you and your husband - my divorce is final December 14th - but I understand some of the stress you're going through. I also got me a good man whom I am madly in love with, and he's wonderful!

Hope to see you soon!

Sue
x

Koshaw
09-10-2008, 06:18 AM
Welcome to the boards!

I will call him Mini Mall. *pinky*

stickfightersmama
09-10-2008, 09:15 AM
HAHAHA thats funny. He just goes by Vader its his last name and nobody remembers is first name just makes it easy. We are going to just use the same name on here for right now. He might later make one once he is fishing alot with all you guys.

I will call him Mini Mall. *pinky*

stickfightersmama
09-10-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm sorry to hear that about yours too. It is very stressful. and if people say its not they don't know what there talking about. It especially adds more stress when you got a kid involed. Jaden miss all you guys too. I also got someone new I care about him alot and him me. Its nice to be be treated great for once isn't it?

Yay!!!
I miss Jaden lots, and he needs to come fishing with us again! :D You're such a good mom to him and he's a wonderful boy.

I'm sorry about you and your husband - my divorce is final December 14th - but I understand some of the stress you're going through. I also got me a good man whom I am madly in love with, and he's wonderful!

Hope to see you soon!

Sue
x

trollmiester
09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Cant wait to see stickfighter again.Welcome again.

stickfightersmama
09-11-2008, 12:03 AM
He misses eveyone as well. My boyfriend is really excited to meet you he has heard so much about you and all your huge fish you caught.

Cant wait to see stickfighter again.Welcome again.

CASTAWAY
09-11-2008, 06:24 AM
Welcome back to the boards.........

WARRIORMIKE
09-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the board !

I cant believe you already have that many posts:Shocked:

xtranzman
11-25-2008, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the boards!

X :Thumbs Up: