PDA

View Full Version : Fishing On The Redondo Sepcial

britheguy
09-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey Everyone, Went on my second trip today.

I met with Evan on the pier and met some nice people there.

We are going out targeting Bass, so I feel confidant with my "Little" setup.

We get there and i hookup pretty soon. A nice keeper Sculpin! Ausome :D. Got a few more after that, then we move.

Once we get to the next spot its WFO 'Cuda fishing...O..M..G

Evan gets one pretty quick. After he gets his he helps people gaffing their Cuda's, Yup he drops his rod in crazy Cuda bite to help people! I get my first on my "Little" rod. This thing is massive!!! So much fun! Then all of a sudden he runs me under the boat, desperately trying to get it back I feel, BAM, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SNAP! $%# SEALS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

My first big fish and a Seal takes it...Oh well there will be more.

After that the bite dies down. We move in search of some bass, and we find some. People are hooking up pretty much every 3 casts. I'm struggling to get my bait down without getting hit by billions of mackerel...Crap, MACK ATTACK! Even though I cant get a bass, Evan and I decide to have some fun and we tie on some bass lures. I caught one on a crank-bait. Evan had a double hookup (2 fish on one lure) But they both fell off, W/e, they are just Macks.

It's time to go in after an ausome day of fishing!! I know I'm going to get some bait casting setups for my B-day soon!

Thanks for reading,
Britheguy

one_leg
09-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Nice report. I hope you gave your mackrel away today?

britheguy
09-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Nope just let them go, except the hurt ones which we did, all i kept was the Sculpin.

hakaveli
09-06-2008, 08:24 PM
if u in the boat with one leg be sure to throw the sculpin at him or he wont stop talking

britheguy
09-06-2008, 08:25 PM
if u in the boat with one leg be sure to throw the sculpin at him or he wont stop talking

Haha, someone almost got hit hard today, don't throw in your fish until you check behind you!!!!

hakaveli
09-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Haha, someone almost got hit hard today, don't throw in your fish until you check behind you!!!!

if its one leg behind u just go ahead and swing away

britheguy
09-06-2008, 08:28 PM
if its one leg behind u just go ahead and swing away

:rofl: Nah i would never do that to O_L

hakaveli
09-06-2008, 08:30 PM
lol its all on fun One leg is like a puppy that talks to much

Robert trout hunter
09-06-2008, 09:32 PM
wow nice except...NO PICS fail blah lol
hey bri ima goin to SANTA monica for surfing and surf fishing ya wanna go ?

one_leg
09-06-2008, 10:39 PM
wow nice except...NO PICS fail blah lol
hey bri ima goin to SANTA monica for surfing and surf fishing ya wanna go ?

Hakevli can't go to Santa Monica with you. Don't you know that Gerbils can't swim?

supasportkid
09-07-2008, 10:17 AM
great report. too bad for all those dogs!!!

JapanRon
09-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi britheguy,

Good deal on getting a few fishys on the lite tackle. The only real reason one should lose a cuda on lite gear is if the Sealions want it !!

There is a strategy to this I will share in one of my reports.

Await your next very well done report !!

JapanRon

one_leg
09-07-2008, 06:33 PM
lol its all on fun One leg is like a puppy that talks to much

Hey Hak, puppies cannot talk, nor can they post on the internet either. :LOL: