PDA

View Full Version : lucky craft flash minnows in LA

gavin310
09-05-2008, 05:52 PM
I've been looking around for LC Flash Minnows in a local store with no luck. I finally found a tackle shop that has them. Here is the name and address:

Purfields Pro Tackle
12512 Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066

He was all out of Metallic Sardine, but said he had 30 of them on the way, but that they sell out quickly. Price is 21.99 each, which is expensive, but it's a cool little shop and the guy is very helpful and friendly, so I don't mind that much. Although if I like the feel of these I'll probably get the next ones online :)

Anyway, just thought I'd share the info.

tacklejunkie
09-05-2008, 06:07 PM
21.99 seems to be normal retail for the Salt Water LCFM110 in those harder to find colors.

I find the normal Aurora blacks and Nishiki and stuff for the lower $15-$16..

It's only $6 more for the better colors and scale patterns with salt water hooks.

That said, I've caught a few larger shorties now on the $15 American Shad. Both with and without added sharpie sardine dots. That's a pretty good color too.

mickeysindahouse
09-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Haven't checked if they're still in stock, but Fishing 25 on Western & 2nd has them for about $18. Thanks for the location of that tackle shop. Never knew about, but now I'll have to pay them a visit. :D