PDA

View Full Version : Sorry..

troutslayer05
09-05-2008, 01:09 PM
This post is really for Rusty and Studley.....Went to the ponds with a couple of friends the other day and got rolled on...Cop came up and told us we couldnt fish there. He gave us a warning and said next time its a hefty fine. So just a heads up. It sucks.

troutdog
09-05-2008, 01:15 PM
That was cool he at least let you off on a warning, sorry to hear the bad news though. Sounds like we may have a couple new ninja fisherman on the board now? :Wink:

TD

studlyfisherman
09-05-2008, 02:04 PM
**** a brick...which pond were you fishing? that sucks...

troutslayer05
09-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Ya it blows...I was at the lower. Cop was just driving by and saw me and flipped around. I had acctualy just caught three bass and a crappie. Its wierd tho the pond workers dont care if we fish there its just the cops. Ninja fishing is def in order after i pay off a couple more tickets that i have. The cop said that fish and game told them to crack down?? FIsh and game? why would they care? I guess its illegal to fish them because its on state property. OH well just giving a heads up caus if they catch anyone again its gonna be some money.

Troutman65
09-05-2008, 02:33 PM
I guess your not willing to say on FNN what pond your refering too.:mad:

troutslayer05
09-05-2008, 06:54 PM
ha sorry the CAL POLY SAN LUIS OBISPO PONDS...

studlyfisherman
09-09-2008, 01:52 PM
woooo dont hide anything here.... The California Polytechnic University San Luis Obisbo Ponds located in California in San Luis Obispo. haha

one_leg
09-09-2008, 02:06 PM
You nerds ruined the whole shebang. Why can't you just play with your scientific calculators and leave the fishing to people who actually know how to fish? Just to be clear about this whole matter. I was only referring to Spudlyfisherman.

studlyfisherman
09-09-2008, 03:39 PM
wooo round two you just assumed i was some sort of smart? Not a good call captain...i ride the short bus to class;) and you spelled studly wrong! STUD is the key haha

one_leg
09-09-2008, 05:28 PM
wooo round two you just assumed i was some sort of smart? Not a good call captain...i ride the short bus to class;) and you spelled studly wrong! STUD is the key haha

Well I am sure you wouldn't know this but the P and T on the typewriter are right next to each other and I occasionally hit the wrong one.

studlyfisherman
09-10-2008, 09:40 AM
haha usin the good ole type writer huh? im gona buy you a real good one someday...im talkin like a 1962 Typemaster Delux series! that ish is bad Ace!