PDA

View Full Version : LBSF available trips this weekend

ghetto dad
09-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey guys. We have heading out this weekend:

Liberty offshore! PLENTY of spots left guys, departing Saturday night!!
Native 7am-5pm on Sunday, fish with Jason Rico!
Icon 9 am-3pm on Sunday, 1/2 day

We have no open party trips avail Saturday morning

We are still running Twilights friday and saturday nights....

Thanks guys, see you soon

GD

Troutman65
09-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the post GD. That is kind of cool that you post, what up. I like it. Keep up the good work HHIC. :LOL::Cool::Wink:

ghetto dad
09-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the post GD. That is kind of cool that you post, what up. I like it. Keep up the good work HHIC. :LOL::Cool::Wink:

Thanks parick...

halo16
09-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Hey guys. We have heading out this weekend:

Liberty offshore! PLENTY of spots left guys, departing Saturday night!!
Native 7am-5pm on Sunday, fish with Jason Rico!
Icon 9 am-3pm on Sunday, 1/2 day

We have no open party trips avail Saturday morning

We are still running Twilights friday and saturday nights....

Thanks guys, see you soon

GD

Thanks Bro!

I checked the web site and it says Chartered for the Liberty so was just assuming it was not going out on Saturday night. I hope to make it on Saturday dont care if we troll all day as long as we hit one spot or a lucky kelp.

ghetto dad
09-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Thanks Bro!

I checked the web site and it says Chartered for the Liberty so was just assuming it was not going out on Saturday night. I hope to make it on Saturday dont care if we troll all day as long as we hit one spot or a lucky kelp.

Hey bro, the day showing chartered is the FISHING day....so when you see the Liberty on line in Saturdays box, thats LEAVING friday night and FISHING saturday.....thanks

GD

ghetto dad
09-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Steve, where is the Native most likely to go?

He has been going to catalina, no guarantees tho..we need 20 to go across

GD

pullup&reeldown
09-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Offshore on the Liberty sounds good!

The YELLOWS showed great at Clemente lately the Toran... and i think the Free... Overnights have done good there lately.

I'll keep a eye out, if Offshore is slow and captain has to change the game plan on Saturday afternoon. I will jump on a island trip! :Smile:

It was a little slow Offshore fishing on Friday and leaving the dock from the LB area could be tough, since even san diego was a little slow compared to other days.

But things can change quick! And they could come home with a killa trip!:Shocked:

But Clemente Island trip just sounds good.

So Please Dont forget the YELLOWS:!!!: lol

ghetto dad
09-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Still spots available on the Liberty tonight guys...and girls......and alan......

GD

ghetto dad
09-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah, if things dont change, were gonna switch them to island trips......