PDA

View Full Version : Lbsf

ghetto dad
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Hey everyone, finally, we are advertising on this great site. Which will now allow me to update you all on upcoming trips, ideas that i have for this winter, etc. I have recently been promoted to manager at LBSF, and would like to invite all of you, from newbie to experienced anglers, to give us a shot, especially if you havent already. I will do my best to make sure each one of you has a great experience on our boats. If not, I will do my best to make sure any problems are taken care of immediately.

And for you beginners, old GD has some ideas about that kind of trip, be patient, i will update you when the time is right!! You all have a great day, and lets go fishing!!

Steve

Manager
Long Beach Sportfishing

Wingnut
09-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Congrats on the promotion Steve! :Cool: :Envious:

Ricky-Ray
09-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Hey Steve Congrat's on the new promotion. Let me know about them beginner's trip. I wanna start catching some fish ;)

ghetto dad
09-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks wingnut and ricky....LOL ricky.....no problem, and if all you beginners are lucky, we can have special guest stars like k3vin kim, a beginner professional!!!

GD
ps...ima start working on some FNN members discounts also, just so youll know.....

4g63power
09-04-2008, 01:47 PM
congrats steve..now i can expect more than just gunnysacks

Fisherman57
09-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Congratulations Steve on your promotion!

It was my pleasure to help get Long Beach Sportfishing onboard here as a sponsor!

I'm looking forward to working on some new projects with you and increasing the TEAM 57 / FNN presence on the saltwater!

Thanks again Steve!
www.longbeachsportfishing.com (http://www.longbeachsportfishing.com)

Dana

one_leg
09-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Steve, you will be seeing a lot more of One_Leg in the future.

:Big Grin:

One_Leg

:ROFL:

Congrats to you Executive_Dad

HEMAN
09-04-2008, 02:06 PM
congrats on the promotion... actually.. my friends company might be looking to charter a 3/4 day boat.. i'll PM you...

ghetto dad
09-04-2008, 02:12 PM
congrats on the promotion... actually.. my friends company might be looking to charter a 3/4 day boat.. i'll PM you...

pm relied bro.......and thanks for the props guys, you know, as always, i will take care of my FNN boyz and girlz....be patient......i want to make it work, ya know......

GD

Liteliner
09-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Congrats man. Im looking forward to fishing next season with the liberty again and some rockfishing this winter.

pullup&reeldown
09-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Congrats on your Promotion

Just a FYI

Not sure if you know?
The Liberty is getting a kind of a bad rep on other forums, not sure if that boat has anything to do with berth 55. if so may need to fix that and have a sit down with the Captain G.

Over all LB55 is a great landing!

one_leg
09-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Great news, Steve. Maybe one of these days you will get to do this again too?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/IMAG0065-1.jpg

O_L

ghetto dad
09-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Congrats on your Promotion

Just a FYI

Not sure if you know?
The Liberty is getting a kind of a bad rep on other forums, not sure if that boat has anything to do with berth 55. if so may need to fix that and have a sit down with the Captain G.

Over all LB55 is a great landing!

I appreciate the heads up, and that problem is taken care of, I assure you. I told you guys, as manager, I would take care of problems like that, and I have, with the help of the captain. Totally different situation situation now on that boat. COMPLETE turn around brother....thanks again man, good looking out...

GD

ghetto dad
09-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Great news, Steve. Maybe one of these days you will get to do this again too?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/IMAG0065-1.jpg

O_L

Alan, my priorities right now are 1. Family 2. Long Beach Sportfishing 3. Fishing........ill be out soon, I hope....

ghetto dad
09-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Aww, I just noticed Bobby in that pic...i miss my homies on the Spitfire....:Crying:

GD

victor101
09-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Congrats on the promotion steve!!!

BIGRED KILLA
09-04-2008, 04:59 PM
I think we should have a salt water event on a charter boat that would be cool.

Bigred

cappo
09-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Congrats Ghetto_Grandpa. Cant wait to hear what new ideas you have for LBSF.

You should have a Dan Hernandez/K3vin Kim fish off charter.

ghetto dad
09-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Congrats Ghetto_Grandpa. Cant wait to hear what new ideas you have for LBSF.

You should have a Dan Hernandez/K3vin Kim fish off charter.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Dude, HOW do you read my mind homie,,,,I SWEAR i was gonna post that!!!! I think Dan would get him.....I called k3vin the other day while i was talking to him the "Asian Dan Hernandez"

GD

ghetto dad
09-04-2008, 05:04 PM
I think we should have a salt water event on a charter boat that would be cool.

Bigred

Thats what i just told dana too....that would be cool.....

trlrtrsh67
09-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Aww hell, there's a new H.H.I.C. down at the docks...(head honkey in charge)!!!! Congradulations Steve!!

So, am I reading this right...you're a Grandpa now too? Guess I gotta fish LBSF and get my member discount and afterwards you can take me to Denny's and we can use your senior discount card!!! LMFAO! Congrats man, talk at you later!

WARRIORMIKE
09-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Hook up a Ronnie Kovach trip too:Idea:. When you get time of course

Troutman65
09-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Congrats on the promotion Steve! :Cool: :Envious:

Ditto :Cool::Envious:

ghetto dad
09-05-2008, 08:39 AM
Aww hell, there's a new H.H.I.C. down at the docks...(head honkey in charge)!!!! Congradulations Steve!!

So, am I reading this right...you're a Grandpa now too? Guess I gotta fish LBSF and get my member discount and afterwards you can take me to Denny's and we can use your senior discount card!!! LMFAO! Congrats man, talk at you later!

LOL! NO I AM NOT A GRANDPA!! PLEASE DONT WISH THAT UPON ME! i HAVE ENUF PROBLEMS!! lol

Thanks guys...
GD

one_leg
09-05-2008, 08:47 AM
It's about time they get someone in charge there who will be willing to install an elevator!!!

And while you're at it, could you please paint in a few more crip stalls in the parking lot?

ghetto dad
09-05-2008, 08:49 AM
It's about time they get someone in charge there who will be willing to install an elevator!!!

And while you're at it, could you please paint in a few more crip stalls in the parking lot?

Sure, ill get right on that Alan..ill put that on my "to do list", right after i tell you.....:Finger:

GD

one_leg
09-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Sure, ill get right on that Alan..ill put that on my "to do list", right after i tell you.....:Finger:

GD

Don't make me get all ADA on your A55.........:LOL: