PDA

View Full Version : Great day on the Producer

lizzay
09-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Greg, did a report so I'm just going to fill in on my experience. The Producer brought us to lots of fish. The captain was a fun guy, getting fish hooked up with his set up and giving it to people who weren't hooked up. As for the crew, I really appreciate how social, friendly, and helpful they were. Always around to help you. Hands down this is the best experience I've had with a landing from boat to crew to captain, I'm sold on the Producer. Weather out there was nice and calm, no wind, great sunshine in the p.m. I unfortunately farmed 5 YFT. Lost a couple at the hookup. I think everybody or almost everybody got at least one fish to bring back. Had a great time with Greg, very nice guy. Fnn had brought me the oportunity to fish with a few people already and they are all great people to fish and know. I just want to send an appreciation to FNN and it's members for making this a great place to network with people that shares the same interest and hobby as you do. Hope you enjoy some of the pics.

one_leg
09-02-2008, 12:25 PM
That's too cool Bro!!!

Good for you!!!

O_L

Troutman65
09-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Nice going on your Tuna trip lizzay. Thanks for the post and pics.

deanhall32
09-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Nice slaughter!! Well done..

JapanRon
09-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi lizzay,

Thanks for the add-on. Lucky you !!

Await your next ......

JapanRon

Greg Madrigal
09-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey Lizzay, as I said before, it was so cool to have a few fellow FNN'ers on the boat. This was a very cool trip for me as there were many cool peeps aboard. Couple of a-holes too, but hey, whattya expect for a rowdy crowd of old salts! LOL!!!

Hope to see you out there on another. Keep at it and you'll get yours. Just gotta put in the time on the water.

Take care,

GM<>><

russ88
09-03-2008, 10:36 AM
:Cool: :Thumbs Up:

SoCalSteve
09-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Man I need to get in on this tuna action!

supasportkid
09-03-2008, 08:18 PM
nice read man!! good job on the fish

SanDimasLMB
09-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Producer is THE boat for overnighters!

Good job on the fish! :Thumbs Up: