PDA

View Full Version : PB at Lower pond

troutslayer05
08-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Im sure you all are sick of all the posts about the poly ponds by now but I had to post this one. I was fishing the lower today and first cast hooked up with my PB Bass. It was at least 4 maybe 4.5. Big fish. There is BIG fish in these ponds! Caught on a white micro spinnerbait. C&R. also caught my first ever crappie. Stoked. Goin back tongight. THnkas for reading. Dint havea camera with me today sorry.

studlyfisherman
08-25-2008, 12:31 PM
the pond down by the horse stables?

Badfish2
08-26-2008, 02:46 AM
You've gotta post up a PB.. good job

rusty6
08-26-2008, 07:17 AM
man, there are too many ponds on campus...we should just start numbering them

studlyfisherman
08-26-2008, 08:17 AM
seriously...i only go by the upper and lower...the upper is above the stables with that little cement box thing and the lower is below the stables with that little peir thing...

troutslayer05
08-26-2008, 02:54 PM
I fished right under the pier thing but when i was leaving the construction guys said i couldnt fish there anymore caus they have pumps or something...bummer....thats where i have been most productive. I tried the big one with the lil pier thing for nada. cant really get to it. hows the upper?

rusty6
08-26-2008, 04:55 PM
the upper is the best of all of them if you ask me. then there are 2 more even further away, one is overgrown and the other is next tothe water plant but its not longer on school property

studlyfisherman
08-27-2008, 10:06 AM
yea i like the lower the best but it is super overgrown...i kinda think there has to be some good ones in there...i know they are in the upper to like 4 lbs i hear but i never really do that good up there idk... and i have never caught any out of the one right by the cows which i think is the one that you r talkin about with the pumps?

one_leg
08-27-2008, 10:15 AM
yea i like the lower the best but it is super overgrown.

Why don't you just organize a marine growth elimination mission?

Go over there with some big weighted grappling hooks and drag off the top 40% of the weeds/grass/algae.

It'll make for some real good fishing and you can just leave the stinking mess right there on the ground.

studlyfisherman
08-27-2008, 12:10 PM
sounds like a plan! then ill get some throw nets and take all the fish outta there just for fun and throw them in a stinking pile too!

one_leg
08-27-2008, 12:31 PM
sounds like a plan! then ill get some throw nets and take all the fish outta there just for fun and throw them in a stinking pile too!

Baby Killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

studlyfisherman
08-27-2008, 02:06 PM
haha i kill em you eat em...sound fair? and yes im talkin about the babies!