PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Just heard word that the albies are within one-day range from LB and are BITING!! I CANT GO!!!!!!!!:Head Bang::Head Bang::Head Bang::Head Bang::Head Bang: Oh well, it will be just as fun selling tickets tonight for the boat going out......grrrrrrrrrr!!!

sansou
08-21-2008, 06:05 PM
How far out are the turd rollers?

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 06:17 PM
That's not very nice rich.......
As far out as you can cast, so not very far.....

GD

sansou
08-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Relax Steve, or I will report you to the Bad Boyz of FNN crew!!

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Relax Steve, or I will report you to the Bad Boyz of FNN crew!!

LOLOLOLO!! Hey you started it....:Neener Neener: I have to work too much, so that I can be a productive member of society!!! :ROFL: Laterz

GD

Wingnut
08-21-2008, 06:34 PM
LOLOLOLO!! Hey you started it....:Neener Neener: I have to work too much, so that I can be a productive member of society!!! :ROFL: Laterz

GD

:Big Smile: Hey Steve, I don't see you registered for Saturday yet?!? :Cool:

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 06:38 PM
:Big Smile: Hey Steve, I don't see you registered for Saturday yet?!? :Cool:

I know man, i know you guys will all be sad that i cant be there....:ROFL:....i gotta work man, same reason that i havent been able to fish bro......7 days a week......it looks like its gonna be a huge turnout.....trip alan for me, and have a great time.......

GD

deanhall32
08-21-2008, 06:47 PM
I got your back Steve. If Sansou talks trash about you then I will take him down.....

Wingnut
08-21-2008, 06:50 PM
I got your back Steve. If Sansou talks trash about you then I will take him down.....

Guess who will have Sansou's back? :Wink: :Twisted:

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 07:01 PM
LOL dean and wingnut....im too old to even care if anyone is talking trash.....youll have fun dean......wingnut will roll in late like a movie star, smile, take pics with people, then roll back out.....thats standard.....bring an apetite bro....THE FOOD KICKS ***......maybe youll get lucky and barbie will be there in her white dress......bring your earplugs for having conversations with alan......just have a good time man.......

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Guess who will have Sansou's back? :Wink: :Twisted:

um, one_leg??? :ROFL:

Fisherman57
08-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Was hoping you and your family could make it Steve...

Thanks for all the support you've given to TEAM 57 events in the past, I appreciate all the things you've donated to past events....

If things change, head for Irvine. Ill save ya a cold one.

Dana

sansou
08-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Too funny! Ha ha ha!!

I got to give it to you Steve, you're like one of them New York Jamaicans with like 6 jobs, working 8 days a week! I salute you.

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Was hoping you and your family could make it Steve...

Thanks for all the support you've given to TEAM 57 events in the past, I appreciate all the things you've donated to past events....

If things change, head for Irvine. Ill save ya a cold one.

Dana

Thanks alot dana....if someone can drive to the landing, whoever is going, ill donate some boat passes......hit me up man.....g$ can probably swing by.....let me know.......

GD

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Ok, i wrote 8 passes...4 for the native sun full day, and 4 for the icon 1/2 day.....G$...come by and get them tomorrow please.....have fun guys...

GD

hakaveli
08-21-2008, 07:41 PM
steve is a hustla working 24/8 take a day off and fish

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 07:51 PM
steve is a hustla working 24/8 take a day off and fish

LOLOLO!! "24/8"...classic man......

GD

BakoBassin
08-22-2008, 07:39 AM
It could be worse...You could live in Bakersfield.

Ray Lopez
08-23-2008, 07:47 AM
LOL dean and wingnut....im too old to even care if anyone is talking trash.....youll have fun dean......wingnut will roll in late like a movie star, smile, take pics with people, then roll back out.....thats standard.....bring an apetite bro....THE FOOD KICKS ***......maybe youll get lucky and barbie will be there in her white dress......bring your earplugs for having conversations with alan......just have a good time man.......

hahahahahahahahaaa oh man i miss hanging out with you GD lol

i need a good crap talking session on the water again it's been too long lol

and i got allot of pent up crap talking aggression right now lol

Troutman65
08-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Too funny! Ha ha ha!!

I got to give it to you Steve, you're like one of them New York Jamaicans with like 6 jobs, working 8 days a week! I salute you.

Yeah no doubt Rich. all work and no play ( Fish ) . Hang in there Steve . It will get better for you and before you know it you will hooking up into some nice fish . :P

one_leg
08-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Hang in there Steve . It will get better for you and before you know it you will hooking up into some nice fish . :P

It's been so long since GD has been out that he has prolly forgotten how to fish.