PDA

View Full Version : How to keep seals off your fish!!!!

labboss2003
08-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Invite them on board..........................................:)

El Weirdo
08-20-2008, 07:03 AM
can you imagine what scared it to jump on board? just what was cruising under the water to scare a sea dog??

Cangler
08-20-2008, 07:06 AM
I've managed to hook 2 seals so far this year ..
The last one tore off line and was hooked good , thankfully a deckie
grabbed my rod off me before i went over the side ...

KaliDawgFan
08-20-2008, 05:35 PM
can you imagine what scared it to jump on board? just what was cruising under the water to scare a sea dog??

Heard there were some tiger sharks in the area.

BIGRED KILLA
08-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Thats good you are feeding the seals on your boat so next time when a boat comes up he will expect the same thing and just wait till he calls his bigger brother along to join in and you are hooked up to a yellow i never feed the seals to many problems with them.I think They are worse then birds and mackeral put together How did you guys do out there.?

Bigred

supasportkid
08-20-2008, 06:04 PM
cool pic, but i also hate those seals. i do hope there are tiger sharks in the area

BIGRED KILLA
08-20-2008, 06:25 PM
I hope there are white sharks around there taking them in the blue and the killer whales eating them on the beach wait till that seal is a big lion at 400 pounds and then jumping on your swim step not so much lol.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
08-20-2008, 07:48 PM
well it is legal by law to have paint ball guns on board and its legal to pump them full of your favorite colors!! maybe paint your fav pic on their side, write your name play tic tac toe.

BIGRED KILLA
08-20-2008, 08:49 PM
i no you can use a Sling shot with rubber balls but i thought your allowed to have a paint ball gun but you are supposed to use different paint balls?.

labboss2003
08-21-2008, 03:31 PM
this little dude just came of the red bouy right outside danna pt. dont think anything was chasing him, it did have an orange tag on its flipper ,so i dont think i was the first to feed it so thank the tree huggers for tamming it before releaseing it...
did get a couple of big bonita
on a side note, i have fished out of danna for the last three mondays only producing 1 dodo three bonita and just a boat load of gas went all the way to the 182 and all the high spots inbetween, few paddys a lot of blue whales ,the paddys that did have fish had lockjaw ........................Bob

one_leg
08-21-2008, 03:37 PM
i have fished out of danna for the last three mondays only producing 1 dodo three bonita and just a boat load of gas went all the way to the 182 and all the high spots inbetween, few paddys a lot of blue whales ,the paddys that did have fish had lockjaw

Thanks for the report. I guess the flurry of the last few weeks has fizzled?

Maybe if we're lucky we will get some more fish this week!

BIGRED KILLA
08-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey Alan not true my bro went out with my pops on there boat they limited out on dodos i don't no if he is going to post.

Bigred

Stormcrow
08-21-2008, 08:03 PM
LOL thats funny! They get pretty brave those guys. Just to let you guys know, that is a California Sea Lion. NOT a harbor seal. Sea Lions have a defined neck and ear flaps. Seals do not.

Would he eat out of your hand?

labboss2003
08-22-2008, 11:04 PM
we didnt want to find out if he would eat out of our hands , looked at his teeth and they looked kinda sharp, my 13 year old got close but his forethought got the better of him.