PDA

View Full Version : **NBU/Fnn** GO 4 BROKE~!!!

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 02:44 AM
8/16-17 Charter: Orion (seaforth SD).
FNN Members : k3vin_kim, 4g63Power, Mchipncharge, DeanHall, DavidE, Pineapple express and RebelMonk.

First off, BIG THANX to DavidE for setting up this whole shin-dig.

Met up w/Jimmy and Matt at my pad around 4pm to board a 10pm overnight trip on Orion. Big accident on 405 and it took us about 3 hours to get there.

Once we're at the landing we see DavidE, Pineapple and two friends. Coach Dean shows up 5 minutes after we do. We eat and futs around until every one on the manifest show up. Super light load of 15.

Captain Brian runs a very nice operation. While we picked up bait (steriod sardines), The Cap tells us to gather in the galley and he briefs us and gives us the options...

1) We could hit the beach around the paddies at a sure fire shot at some dinky 3-4 pound Dodo's...

or...

2) GO For BROKE and check out the 60 mile bank. Nobody has been there for a while so we're REALLY taking a gamble here. But if we hit it.... we'll hit the Jackpot since no other boats will be with us.

We all look around and unamnimously decide to GO FOR BROKE... Balls to the wall, Pedal to the metal.

Cool~! Sleep time... ZZZZzzZZzzZZzzZzZzzZZzZZZZzzZzZZzzz...

Wake up around 5 am. We meter some marks under the boat, nothing wants to bight so we move on and set up the trollers.

1 marauder - 1 skipper - 1 swim bait - 1 cedar plug

We troll and troll w/no luck for the first hour or so. Then we get a bite on the troll. Dean skipped on the surface a small dodo... and Matt (Mchip) catches a small dodo as well. We pick up and move along.

We stop at a small paddy and catch 2 or 3 more small dodo's...

Troll.... troll...

Around 10:50 we were wondering if this Go for broke thing was a good idea.

11AM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHhhhhhHhHHhhhhHHHhHHHhHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schools and Schools of YELLOW FIN TUNA - the kind that Captian had told us about the night before... Breaking, Crashing, Boiling EVERYWHERE!!!!

Everyone was just pulling and pulling and having a grand old time.

GAFF~!!

COLOR~!!!

OVER~!! UNDER~!!

WHOOOO HOOOO~!!!

HOOOOK UPPPP~!!

MOVE MOVE MOVE~!!!!

FOLLOW YOUR LINE~! FOLLOW YOUR FISH~!!!

KEEP YOUR TIPS UP~!!!

YEAH~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happened for about 6 straight hours. We drifted 7 miles in 6 and a half hours... I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Jimmy and Matt - Congratulations on your First Tuna's.

DavidE, PineApple, Rebel - Nice to meet you guys. Can't wait til the next trip guys~!

Dean - Proud of ya man. You really put the hurt on those YFT's today. And you know, I don't care what they say about you Dean... I think you are a good fisherman.

Outey - KK

Oz
08-18-2008, 02:56 AM
wtg go guys on the YFT and dodo bite.

dean-o killing them again.

glad u got in on this rithy :Cool: wish i woulda known bout the trip. i didnt work sunday :Rolls Eyes:

Re8elmonk0341
08-18-2008, 07:35 AM
Thanx David for the invite Mark and I had a blast. Popped my tuna cherry and it was Mark's first offshore/overnight trip and he got a huge DoDo-WTG BUDDY. It was nice meeting all of ya'll (k3vin_kim, 4g63Power, Mchipncharge, DeanHall, DavidE, and Pineapple express), can't wait to do it again. Boat and crew is, in my opinion is the best in the fleet. Capt. Brian was kick ***!!!

I forgot my camera....Kevin you got the shot of me and Mark eating the hearts?

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 08:33 AM
What's up osiito~! you still fishing these days?

Rebel - here they are. Look at your face expression in the second picture - priceless.
I'm pretty sure Mark had a similar expression but his glasses are covering it. Although I'm sure you guys ate some funkier sh-t in IRAQ.

Way to keep the tradition alive guys.

Jimmy and Matt too. You would have made Bob proud the way you guys were chewing on the hearts like bubble gum.

gallogg
08-18-2008, 08:37 AM
K3vin,

Nice report and pics as always!
Way to go guys!

Sammy

Gmoney
08-18-2008, 08:39 AM
oooohhhhh yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh!
man, i am so happy y'all had a great time.
davide puts together the fun trips with good peeps for sure
and there is no doubt the capt works his but off to make sure everyone has fun on the orion!!
congrats to everyone....man it looks like FUN!

laters
G$

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Sammy - yeah it was quite an epic trip. First time Tuna for a lot of people and an ultra light load. The great thing was there were no newbs.

G monie$~! whattup homeboy, it was a doozey. Can you imagine being fishing on a single drift for 6 and a half hours??? it was crazy... They'd school up in intervals of every 15-20 minutes. Just like clockwork. And i have to agree that David sure knows how to pick the boat and Captain Brian encouraged us the whole time the it would break wide open any minute... and BAM~!!!

chris
08-18-2008, 08:52 AM
allright striaght madness

one_leg
08-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Way to show em how it's done Coach!!!!

Oh yeah, the rest of your guys did pretty good too.

Thanks for the report k3vin.

O_L

deanhall32
08-18-2008, 09:18 AM
I told you Kevin. You already have 9 posts in one hour. If I write the report I get 9 posts in 1 week!

Your report tells how it was. You must have been dog-assed tired when you got home and still found the strength within to write a report!!!

And, you had to scrub the boat after cutting fish and tossing bait all day!!!

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 09:26 AM
total carnage. That it was.

mrjonez
08-18-2008, 09:52 AM
hells yes!

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 10:52 AM
LOL yeah, i told you that pic would be in the post. You like my invisible sardine i'm throwing?

Alan - you should have seen the coach yesterday - inspiring.

Liteliner
08-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Man you guys always get on the right boat it seems. Nice fish man. Thanks for the report.

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 11:04 AM
lateliner - Well, fishing is fishing. We don't ALWAYS pick the right trip- but we ALWAYS have fun.

gallogg
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
K3vin,

I wish I was there with you guys!
I heard that you guys had a blast!
Keep me posted on next trip!

Sammy

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 11:14 AM
For sure Sammy - I've got the Mardiosa coming up this saturday (overnight to Clemente).

I'll keep you guy posted - Good luck on your westerly trip guys, make me proud.

HEMAN
08-18-2008, 11:16 AM
dayamn. that was just sick...

I was aboard a charter the week before and didn't have such luck... i gotta charter another one on the Orion...

wonder if it was the same crew... cute blonde girl in the galley??

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 11:22 AM
wonder if it was the same crew... cute blonde girl in the galley??

You must be referring to Ann from New Zealand...

yes she's still there - she's definately easy on the eyes w/a killer hot Aussie accent.

Funjunkie74
08-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Not too shabby...

FJ74

I lost $300 in Vegas...

DavidE
08-18-2008, 12:19 PM
Ohh man !! What a trip !!! Big ups Kevin for writing this report !!!!!!!!!!! Big ups to everyone who came out fishing!!! And Big ups to capt and crew of the Orion!!!!

What can I say, we had a blast. It never went WO but steady picking if you stayed on the soak. 6 1/2 hour drift???!!! Straight nuts !!!

4g63power
08-18-2008, 12:23 PM
man what a trip we had! this was going to be my first offshore tuna trip and it turned out to be a super sick one. big ups to dave for putting this one together..once again. like we all said before you are the baddest charter master bro! thanks for making it happen for everyone! sorry i didn't bring my camera so no pics to add but matt took some shots and hopefully he will add some here. i can't wait to do this with you all again.

deanhall32
08-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Yimmy couldn't have said it any better. Thanks David and by the way you, Yimmy, and Pineapple Express were pulling on YFT all day too man!! Matt- way too go on the YFT and dorado.

HEMAN
08-18-2008, 12:44 PM
You must be referring to Ann from New Zealand...

yes she's still there - she's definately easy on the eyes w/a killer hot Aussie accent.

yup anne... she's cool.. picture doesnt do her justice.. but yeah.. killer hot accent..
they have one of the funnest crew's i've worked with... our last trip Alex (the shorter deckhand) and a couple of our people were biting the heads off the bait on dares...

pineapple express
08-18-2008, 01:19 PM
howzit k3vin ~
dude... it was a pleasure to meet & fish with the one & only KK...
when we were waiting to board the Orion that couple came up & asked if you were
k3vin kim, dude that was priceless. EVERYONE knows KK....good times brah.
what a fun trip BIG BAD CHARTER MASTER DavidE put together. another one for the
record books fo sure.
great write up too bruddah. i can't believe you still had the energy to post the report
so soon. we got in later than expected because capt. bryan is fish slayer...!!!
we stayed out later than we should of. i finally got home, cleaned & settled in by 1am.
i included a link to my pix to share.... now KK don't trip on the classic shot of you
in the chair. that goes to show how much fun we all had fishing our okole's (o) off
on this fun trip. :)
dude ann made the trip even sweeeeeter being the only gal on the boat & not affraid
to jump in the mix on a bloody deck to help chum bait & help out. she was easy on
the eyes too. sweet hearted soul. i had to ask her what made her choose this kind
of work ? her & her i think bf but could of been husband(deckhand) travel all over
the world working on boats making a living. they are enjoying doing it for now & love traveling & meeting new people. they've been fishing in NZ, all over europe, turkey, costa rica, & other places they'll soon be heading to depending on each locations fishing seasons.
now that's AWESOME...!!!

DAvidE you are da man !!! awesome trip fo shizzal...!!!
dude you made a new best buddy... Dale. you know wot i mean....LOL :)
classic moment on the stern. good times.
i'll be making a batch of yft poke for you bruddah. i'll holla at you later 2 night.
hopefully we can hook up in the am b4 work or pm aftah work.

deanhall pleasure to meet & fish with you too bruddah. i'll remember that toad that took you
around the boat 1/2 dozen times & each time you came around you got the arch of rods
pass. aaahhh.....good times.

jimmy,matt, re8elmonk, & mark you guys rock...!!! the fish gods will praise you
with future success...!!! way to get your tuna/dodo cherry's POP'd. good times.

this trip was sooooooooooooo fun....!!! the Orion ROCKS...!!! capt bryan wants to change the boats name to Wes Vegas...um, i hope NOT. this fish killing boat will never be the same.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures;jsessionid=A83C30FAD25B69E00AFC8300F15F7A 13?a=67b0de21b34b11978413&sid=9AZMXDVu2cMIy

peace
PE

Ricky-Ray
08-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Sweet report and pics. Congrat's guys. Good call on going for broke.

Troutman65
08-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Great report !!! Even greater fishing . Sweet. Congrats on the YFT slay. Sure wish I can make it out on 1 tip this year. Thanks for the reports guys.:Big Grin:

troutdog
08-18-2008, 01:39 PM
What an awesome trip, all it takes is one like this to make for a memorable season! Hopefully this lasts well into October, great report and pics K3v.

TD

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 01:43 PM
YOU BASTARD'S~!!!

I thought I smelled bait when I was snoozing on the lawn chair~!!!

one_leg
08-18-2008, 02:16 PM
You bastards~!!!, nobody told me there would be a sweet Ausie lass onboard. :Evil:

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Hey Alan, I thought I heard someone mention that they had asked you if you wanted to come on this trip w/us?

one_leg
08-18-2008, 03:25 PM
I planned on going but I didn't want to jinx the trip for the rest of you....:ROFL:

*Not to worry, I had a great time this weekend. I will join you guys on your Moo Moo trips again someday.

*Spoiled rotten Private Boater talk.

O_L

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 03:45 PM
LOL yeah, I heard about your little "high society" trips you've been dawning lately...

Don't forget about the NBU boyz when you make it big time Alan.

barbiegirl
08-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Wow what a great trip! Congrats on all your fish!

one_leg
08-18-2008, 03:49 PM
LOL yeah, I heard about your little "high society" trips you've been dawning lately...

Don't forget about the NBU boyz when you make it big time Alan.

You guys got me started on the salt. You and JapanRon, and Ghetto Dad, and Cap'N Ron.

Don't worry, you'll all get a paragraph in my Memoirs. :Razz:

Ego_Leg

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 03:53 PM
thanx barbie girl. Dude, it's been a while since we've fished together.

Come on one of our trips - that's a sure fire way to get Alan to come back to us.

WHAT!??!?!? ONLY ONE PARAGRAPH in EGO_LEG??
Alan - it's ME. k3vin 'friekin' kim.

boxl0bster
08-18-2008, 04:30 PM
awesome report! cant wait till i can get on some of those. :LOL:

one_leg
08-18-2008, 04:34 PM
thanx barbie girl. Dude, it's been a while since we've fished together.

Come on one of our trips - that's a sure fire way to get Alan to come back to us.

WHAT!??!?!? ONLY ONE PARAGRAPH in EGO_LEG??
Alan - it's ME. k3vin 'friekin' kim.

K3vin, if you give me the rights to reprint pics of your fishing shrine I might just consider an entire chapter for you.

But just you, NO LA SMOKER, NO YMIN72 or FunJunkie74, NO 4g63power, or any of the other Banana Nana's

We got a dealio, Bro?

deanhall32
08-18-2008, 05:40 PM
14 hours and 38 posts- You are the legend!!

jbetanc
08-18-2008, 05:42 PM
I had a great time, even when I was almost left at the dock when the Orion pulled out, Thank you David, this was a great trip, I had alot of fun, and the best part besides the fishing, was all the great people on board, no rudeness just alot of fun!!!!!, The captain and crew where great, just like you said David, thanks again, please keep me on the list, would do again!!!!!!

supasportkid
08-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Thats it!! wtg

Ambassadorhawg
08-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Offshore fishing is just rediculous this year!!! EVERYONE and I mean everyone is getting into the action. Some of us are into it over and over. There's so much action, it's like a broken record.

I think this year is gonna spoil lots of us cuz it ain't gonna be good like this every time. We should all look up to the Fish Gods tonight and say "thanks"....

WTG guys...it's like an El Nino year out there!

Wingnut
08-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Wow, that's a great trip! Congrats to all. :Cool: :Big Grin:

deanhall32
08-18-2008, 07:43 PM
Wingnut,

Why don't you go fishing with us sometime?

LA Smoker
08-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Not too shabby... I on the other hand overslept for 2 3/4 day trips and just ended up playing call of duty all weekend. Hook me up with some YFT.

mchipncharge
08-18-2008, 08:23 PM
To add to this thread so elegantly created by the legend, I have attached a couple of pics although pineapple express was able to sum up the report with his album. David thank you once again for your awesome trip as the charter master. Good fishing with you again Kevin and pineapple. Nice meeting you Dean and Rebel, it was a blast fishing with you guys. This will surely be a trip I'll be talking about for awhile...remember that time on the Orion when there were no boats around us....

deanhall32
08-18-2008, 11:26 PM
Kev-

Lets see some more nighclub chicks

k3vin_kim
08-18-2008, 11:52 PM
dude, i'm so ******' drunk rite now dean...

fishmaniac
08-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Wow..sounds like an awesome time was had!!!

Great writeup bro!

When you guys going again??

Oz
08-19-2008, 01:06 AM
yea k3v im still fishing..been out on quite a few overnight trips this summer. just keep missing out on the ones with you guy's because of work or other things. hopefully i'll get in on these trips soon with you if there are anymore planned.

What's up osiito~! you still fishing these days?

Rebel - here they are. Look at your face expression in the second picture - priceless.
I'm pretty sure Mark had a similar expression but his glasses are covering it. Although I'm sure you guys ate some funkier sh-t in IRAQ.

Way to keep the tradition alive guys.

Jimmy and Matt too. You would have made Bob proud the way you guys were chewing on the hearts like bubble gum.

pineapple express
08-19-2008, 01:57 AM
YOU BASTARD'S~!!!

I thought I smelled bait when I was snoozing on the lawn chair~!!!

you sure it was the bait & not the carnage you smelt...hahahaha...!!!
or just a bad dream... ?
we tried to get coach but dude had on sun glasses & you couldn't tell
if he was really sleeping or not...

k3vin_kim
08-19-2008, 07:29 AM
fishmaniac - we all have different trips planned this coming weekend. I know the NBU boyz are fishing the westerly.

I remember DavidE saying he's got another baller trip planned.

I'm going on the Mardiosa for an overnighter to Clemente...

Dean, Oz, What are you guys doing this weekend??

Re8elmonk0341
08-19-2008, 08:04 AM
To add to this thread so elegantly created by the legend, I have attached a couple of pics although pineapple express was able to sum up the report with his album. David thank you once again for your awesome trip as the charter master. Good fishing with you again Kevin and pineapple. Nice meeting you Dean and Rebel, it was a blast fishing with you guys. This will surely be a trip I'll be talking about for awhile...remember that time on the Orion when there were no boats around us....

'Cept for when that PBer was trolling on our spot and Brian told him off......FREAKIN classic!!!! GOOD TYMES. If any of ya'll ever wnat to go out on 3/4 or 1/2 days on any of the SD boats, hit me up I can get it for ya'll cheap at the base...............I STILL TASTE AND SMELL THAT HEART

~larissa
08-19-2008, 08:24 AM
:Beer Toast:great report KEV :Beer Toast:

One day I'll be able to do something that great. One day...

now you can use my my recipe for seared ahi

Hey Dean... way to go on the fishies....

k3vin_kim
08-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks Larrisa~! Where can i find this recipe? I have 5 gallon bags filled w/tuna to experiment with.

Rebel - I'm gonna have to hook up w/u on the 3/4day military price. I'm going back down to SD pretty soon.

deanhall32
08-19-2008, 01:05 PM
:Beer Toast:great report KEV :Beer Toast:

One day I'll be able to do something that great. One day...

now you can use my my recipe for seared ahi

Hey Dean... way to go on the fishies....

Thanks Larissa!!

DavidE
08-19-2008, 03:46 PM
I had a great time, even when I was almost left at the dock when the Orion pulled out, Thank you David, this was a great trip, I had alot of fun, and the best part besides the fishing, was all the great people on board, no rudeness just alot of fun!!!!!, The captain and crew where great, just like you said David, thanks again, please keep me on the list, would do again!!!!!!

Whats up Julian !! Glad we went back for you guys!! Your buddy made for some good entertainment fighting that toad for an hour !!!:ROFL::ROFL:

Next tuna season I'm gonna do 1) 2.5 day and 1) husband/wife trip.

As for the rest of this year, we're talking about going to Colonet and doing some shallow water rock fishing with some lagoon yellow action. Probably be a 1.5 day trip.

Anyways thanks again for jumping on with us, it was definitly a blast !!!!!!!!!

one_leg
08-19-2008, 03:56 PM
dude, i'm so ******' drunk rite now dean...

The Lone Beer strikes again.

jbetanc
08-19-2008, 04:33 PM
David, we both had a great time, would go out again on one of your charters!!! I felt bad for John when he was fighting that fish because I set-up his drag, he let me off the hook when he told me the deck hand said it was fine, I could hear Brian the capt. saying, just let it DIE!!!

ghetto dad
08-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Great report and trip guys!!! Way to go!!! Maybe ill be ready to fish when the Spitfire fishes bass in the winter again...this SUCKS!!! :Head Bang::Head Bang: Anyways, great job.....

GD

Re8elmonk0341
08-19-2008, 07:43 PM
Rebel - I'm gonna have to hook up w/u on the 3/4day military price. I'm going back down to SD pretty soon.

Yah for sure dude hit me up anytime dude...check ur pm dude

DavidE
08-19-2008, 09:09 PM
David, we both had a great time, would go out again on one of your charters!!! I felt bad for John when he was fighting that fish because I set-up his drag, he let me off the hook when he told me the deck hand said it was fine, I could hear Brian the capt. saying, just let it DIE!!!

Yea man, that was classic !!!

k3vin_kim
08-19-2008, 09:23 PM
who took home the jp anyways??

DavidE
08-20-2008, 07:06 AM
who took home the jp anyways??

Danny did .... Well actually the crew did ....

deanhall32
08-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Kev;

Check your PM

k3vin_kim
08-20-2008, 09:28 PM
..."Call me if you have room on the charter this weekend. I need a little info if there is room"

Jesus Christ Dean... You need to go to Fishaholics Anonymous. You got bit by the hopeless bug.

deanhall32
08-20-2008, 09:42 PM
..."Call me if you have room on the charter this weekend. I need a little info if there is room"

Jesus Christ Dean... You need to go to Fishaholics Anonymous. You got bit by the hopeless bug.

Is it that obvious?

ghetto dad
08-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Is it that obvious?

LOL!!! Dean, why you trying to be sneaky about it man....LOL!!! Kevin, dont forget to call me man.......i got your back....as always....

GD

christainmetalhead909
08-21-2008, 05:35 AM
yo what up kev, nice going out there, i was at catalina for a week and caught a bunch of hilis and do do's

~larissa
08-21-2008, 05:43 AM
Thanks Larissa~! Where can i find this recipe? I have 5 gallon bags filled w/tuna to experiment with.

Seared Ahi Tuna Recipe

Ingredients
2 (6-8 ounce) ahi tuna steaks or albacore(3/4 of an inch thick)
2 Tbsp dark sesame oil
2 Tbsp soy sauce (or 2 teaspoons of wheat-free tamari for gluten-free option) 1 Tbsp of grated fresh ginger
1 clove garlic, minced
1 green onion (scallion) thinly sliced (a few slices reserved for garnish)
1 teaspoon lime juice

Method
1 Mix the marinade ingredients together and coat the tuna steaks with the marinade, cover tightly, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
2 Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high to high heat. When the pan is hot, remove the tuna steaks from the marinade and sear them for a minute to a minute and a half on each side ( even a little longer if you want the tuna less rare than pictured.)
3 Remove from pan and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices. Sprinkle with a few green onion slices.

can't forget the dipping sauce...

Dipping Sauce

Ingredients
¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons wasabi paste
2 teaspoons sesame oil

Directions
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, wasabi paste, and sesame oil.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=5921&d=1217249646

T-IzZle
08-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Nice job K3vin!! we actually went out that wknd too.. we took the 5 and make it in SD in a lil over an hour... i remember sharing a rail w/ you couple of years ago in NP. until next time!

k3vin_kim
08-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Dean, I'll call you for the labor day trip if you can make it. As far as this weeks charter, I'm going on a 6 packer that's filled up.

GD - ... too white crew?!?!!?!? That's ****'s too funny mang. That's like saying the NBU = the Gooks of Hazard.

Larissa - thanks sweety for the recipe. You gotta hook up w/Dean's Pokey recipe too.

T-izzle - post up a pic. I need to see you to remember you.

Outey.

KK.

one_leg
08-21-2008, 12:53 PM
K3vin, you need to drink a beer more often!

T-IzZle
08-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Dean, I'll call you for the labor day trip if you can make it. As far as this weeks charter, I'm going on a 6 packer that's filled up.

GD - ... too white crew?!?!!?!? That's ****'s too funny mang. That's like saying the NBU = the Gooks of Hazard.

Larissa - thanks sweety for the recipe. You gotta hook up w/Dean's Pokey recipe too.

T-izzle - post up a pic. I need to see you to remember you.

Outey.

KK.

i put up a post "Producer produced kinda" (guy w/o shirt)