PDA

View Full Version : 2 dodo trips

tall tales
08-16-2008, 07:08 AM
went last sun with my bro on the great escape out of o-side. only 12 on the boat went out 6-8 miles and found em. i should of left my overalls cause it farmer todd all day. i did get my 1st dodo though. pretty good bite at the 2 patties we stopped at. all in all a good day. then on weds my boss,same guy i weny with calls and says saftey meeting thurs. when i ask where he says 6 miles out of o-side. sweet. so the crew all 5 of us head out at 5:30 get bait and start motoring. then the deckhand spot a shark we bait em and get chum in the water, hook up. 10 min later my boss has 1st blood a 120lb mako. the we keep heading out capt says fish are 20miles out so we troll for nothing. finally a patty and from then on it was WFO. from that patty i got 6 dodo smallest was 9lbs. the rest of the guy did well also. motor for awhile another patty same thing 4 more for me, can you say limit. so we start to head home find 1 more and get few. thurs. was one of those days you never forget. i've had some great days on the water and that was one of the best. fish for the day 39 dorado 1 yellowtail, 1 mako. not bad for 5 guys. capt. bob and deckhand neil know how catch fish and do what it takes to find em. the great escape is a great boat. well i have to go and make some tacos now. keepem cold tall tales.

supasportkid
08-16-2008, 09:13 AM
awesome!!! yeah thats a pretty good count for 5 guys, wtg

one_leg
08-16-2008, 09:41 AM
Safety meeting................................:ROFL:

Sounds like I need to get a job where you work!!!

BTW, where do you work? :Big Grin:

O_L

p.s. Congrats to you all.