PDA

View Full Version : 8/12 Clemente 1/2 day

camrydad
08-12-2008, 04:39 PM
It was a belated b-day present for my bro-in-law so we jumped on the Clemente, left a few minutes after 10am got bait, sardines. Went to about 4 location to hunt for bonitos, first location got a lots of bites, mostly small cudas for me. But I think the jackpot bone was picked up here. A few legals around the boat but I can't remember what. Quite a few families on board, everyone was very nice not too much trouble or hassle except for a few guys who didn't want to rotate, finally they did after some dirty looks from others. Cory was captain with Travis in the kitchen and I can't remember the name of the other deckhand. He was very good, was always present to help and was very fast. Quiet too, no attitude which I like a lot.

I'm sure I'm leaving a lot of the details out but since not a lot of fish were caught, it doesn't really matter.

Still a great day fishing and I enjoyed every bit of it and so did my bro-in-law. I think I'm gonna hit an overnighter next. Would really like to get into the bigger species that have been reported lately.

Thanks for reading. I hope to have some better reading for you guys soon. :Smile:

supasportkid
08-12-2008, 05:58 PM
cooln nice report, yeah after seein all the dorado reports, i need to get on an overnight too. good luck

chris
08-12-2008, 06:24 PM
nice report some big bones right outside the harbor