PDA

View Full Version : belmont pier 8/9/08

CEFishin
08-10-2008, 01:01 PM
yesterday went to the beach with my g/f since we got skunked at corona and skinner....so we drove to the beach, the one off junipero....walk toward belmont pier, these so called fishermans were keeping fish that was only dink i mean dinks...these fishes was only 3 to 4" not fully grown and they were keeping them...so i saw one guy reeling a fish in, took it off the hook and threw it in his bucket of water.....so i ***** at him, not to be rude....just letting him know its not right to keep fishes that size...i got so much to say about these ppls, but i hate typing...

Zombie Bass ATTACK
08-10-2008, 01:11 PM
what kind of fish were they?? if t hey were just mackeral or sardines of smelts its nots ruining or population it doesnt matter how big they are unless they are calicos,sand bass,spotted bay bass,halibut then they are facing a big ticket.. but whatever they were keeping were most likely mackeral sardine or smelt...it doesnt hurt anything or fishing they are just having fun and trying to make some dinner but hey i dont keep fish ..mackeral come by the thousands and will never be exstinct . so take a chill pill dude. dont yell at someone its really not your buisness that can result into serious altercations they werent doing anything to you.

ZBA

supasportkid
08-10-2008, 01:49 PM
yup, if they were any of our game fish, i would be pretty pissed too, but they were probably tom cod if you were at belmont.

CEFishin
08-10-2008, 03:08 PM
what kind of fish were they?? if t hey were just mackeral or sardines of smelts its nots ruining or population it doesnt matter how big they are unless they are calicos,sand bass,spotted bay bass,halibut then they are facing a big ticket.. but whatever they were keeping were most likely mackeral sardine or smelt...it doesnt hurt anything or fishing they are just having fun and trying to make some dinner but hey i dont keep fish ..mackeral come by the thousands and will never be exstinct . so take a chill pill dude. dont yell at someone its really not your buisness that can result into serious altercations they werent doing anything to you.

ZBA.

it was surf perch

fishindude420
08-10-2008, 03:22 PM
where they bsp?im pretty sure they have to be a legal size to keep. not a 100 percent though.

tacklejunkie
08-10-2008, 03:25 PM
lol I found a 4" perch in my chovie bag last week :Shocked:

fishindude420
08-10-2008, 04:01 PM
hahahha how the hell did that happen? lol

Robert trout hunter
08-10-2008, 04:19 PM
lol I found a 4" perch in my chovie bag last week :Shocked:
hahahah lol i wish that would happen to me