PDA

View Full Version : Question about Puddingston

jeffcpr
08-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Hi there I am getting ready to take my oldest son float tubing for the first time on Monday. It has been some time scene I have been tubing, can any one clue me into when the Pudd opens up, how much is it and does anyone no if the Gills or Bass are out there.
Any info on the Pudd and float tubing would be appriciated

Thanks.

HEMAN
08-08-2008, 09:23 AM
pudd opens at 6am. I would suggest launching from Sail Boat Cove... it's $8 for parking.. and i think an extra $3 for the tube...

not sure bout the gills.. but there's been a lot of shad balls around.. check the reports section... good luck... looking forward to a report...

Wyatt-Da-Bassaholic
08-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Hey Buddy,
I was there last week with a friend of mine and we slayed'em in the cove. the shad are running, and the bass are active in the morning. we were there alittle over two hours from open till about 9am and had caught about 10 LMB
a piece. all of them on drop shot. work the beach alittle but mainly stay deep in the cove. work the coverge early then alittle in the middle later. good luck guys, and keep your lines tight. the pudd has some good fishing , I havent been skunked there my last 20 times "knock on wood" have fun and stay in the COVE.
WYATT-DA-BASSAHOLIC/ TEAM HOOK'EM

jeffcpr
08-12-2008, 07:49 AM
Thanks for the info. guys proved to be very helpful we had a great time and cought 4 LMB's one of which was at least 2 to 3 lbs.:Shocked: For me that was a big one the weather was great water was warm and we could not have asking for a better day. We also hooked into some palm sized Gills that are always worth the fight.

Again thanks every one, just one other question sould I post a report here or were.:???:

Nessie Hunter
08-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Good job....

Report on the Pudd go in freshwater Reports..