PDA

View Full Version : oh those slimy logs

tall tales
08-05-2008, 08:31 AM
went out sun on the great escape out of oside. highly suggest this boat real fishy and thecrew was awesome. we had 14 people on the boat 7 were kids including my own. only 4 of us knew what was up so school was in session. went down to lajolla lookin for yellows but all we found was wfo cuddas. my daughter became one of those people who knows whats up. she learned to fly line those dines with the best of em. she would short stroke those logs right to the boat on 15lb. shes only 12 and outfished except the 4 that knew. lost alot of fish do to no wire leader but still limited out. me 12 cudda 5 calico 2 bonitas. the kid 5 cudda on the boat, 3 calicos. all of our calicos were released especially my 4-5lb toad. total fish kept on the boat, 30 cuddas 5 bonitas. boss is going to charter another trip in 2weeks just for the ones who know. my kid is in that group which makes me a very proud pappa. keepem cold tall tales.

supasportkid
08-05-2008, 10:40 AM
great job!! its good when the young ones get alotta action like that, it keeps thier fishin spirits up. thanks

JapanRon
08-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Hi tall tails,

I'll say it a zillion times .... girls make awesome (productive) anglers. They'll outfish most ........ consistantly !!

thanks,

JapanRon