PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Sportfishing

dirthead
08-01-2008, 03:03 AM
just thought I would let everyone know the Liberty is back online running overnight trips out of LBSF 9pm - 7pm everyday. they were down for a few weeks with a blown motor. The new captain has put a lot of work into the boat they have a new lighting system 8 400 watt lights in all, new paint job and graphics. From what I have heard they went through the boat top to bottom. Greg Obymako is running the boat this year he was down in newport on the amigo for the past few years and this guy loves to fish. Call and make reservations I would like to ride this boat midweek but the landing said they have'nt had enough res. to go out during the week yet.
DIRTHEAD

JapanRon
08-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Hi dirthead,

Great news and PSA !! Yes, it is really nice if you want to sleep there and on the way back. It was even cooler when a full-day boat as we had bunks !! Wish they would enlarge the galley from (last time I rode) two tables. Had some fun trips with Anthony !!

Hope they still tend to make the trip around the West End and the backside.

tsurikichi

ghetto dad
08-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the info dirthead...lol

GD

Ricky-Ray
08-01-2008, 01:25 PM
I did a few of their Monday Madness trips and it was pretty nice to do a extended 3/4 day trip and have bunks. Looks like I might have to try and jump on this boat again. Captain Greg Obymako is an awesome captain.

ghetto dad
08-01-2008, 01:26 PM
I did a few of their Monday Madness trips and it was pretty nice to do a extended 3/4 day trip and have bunks. Looks like I might have to try and jump on this boat again. Captain Greg Obymako is an awesome captain.

the cost of the trip is 520 quarters Ricky...

GD