PDA

View Full Version : Fun day at the reserve!! Sunday

PUDD MASTER BAITER
07-28-2008, 07:38 AM
It was 3 weeks ago ,my fishing chum gary got his bass boat, for his birthday. I havent seen him since. After 3 weeks of no salt, decided to take the wife ,and daughter to the reserve. Picked up the ghosties at big fish ,and was fishing by 6am. The tide was surprisily calm ,all the time we was there. Caught a mixed bag of fish to include 8 yellow fin croakers,1 bass,and an aray of rays. My daughter had a blast, bringing in those little bat rays. It was a first for her at the salt. So it was a fun day ,though no halibut bite missed 2 hits. Now i dont want to sound like a jerk, but tell me why ,so called fisherman would mutalate 4 fish 3 sharks, and a little ray, and throw them in the water. These jerks who, must have fished over night, and left all there trash on the bench ,with the trash can 10ft away. Why kill something for nothing, did there mother have any children that lived. These are the reasons you see no fishing signs ,all over the place now ,or fences so you cant access areas any more. Ill stop the wining now . Hope every one enjoyed sun as i did. God bless, and peace out.... Mike the pmb...

Wingnut
07-28-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the report Mike, sounds like a busy morning. :Big Grin:
Too bad about the few bad apples that are out there. :Evil:
I'll catch up with you out there one of these days. :Wink:

supasportkid
07-28-2008, 02:41 PM
sounds like good fishin. yeah its too bad about guys like that. they make all of us look bad. there is nothing worse than hookin into a piece of trash that someone left behind on our beaches. thnx for the report though.

calico killer kevin
07-28-2008, 06:28 PM
sounds like good fishin. yeah its too bad about guys like that. they make all of us look bad. there is nothing worse than hookin into a piece of trash that someone left behind on our beaches. thnx for the report though.

HAH! Try fishing in the channel at Bolsa Chica.

tacklejunkie
07-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Good work Mike! You have the magic touch for that place.
I figured out last time I had to "stitch" the ghosties to get bit.
Sorry I couldn't make it out this time. Drop me a pm next time you go!

Granny Fish
07-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Murderous slobs. :Angry:That's what they are.

Nice to see a report from you again.