PDA

View Full Version : Huntington Harbor 7/24 - little action

CoffeaRobusta
07-24-2008, 07:23 AM
I haven't posted much in awhile. Just lost my writing momentum lately. That and I haven't had much worth posting.

Well this report is no different. GF and I went to HH last night just to kill some time after work. Fished a couple of hours right of the PCH. GF caught a staghorn sculpin right off the bat. Nothing else after that. So after awhile I say "nothings biting time to go" and bang she pulls in a 12" hali. Later I got hit too and reel in for nothing but half a plastic worm - bit clean off.

My luck's gotta change soon right?

mr iono
07-24-2008, 08:20 AM
ehh thats how fishing is. you'll get them sooner or later. good luck on your next outting!!!

Wingnut
07-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Maybe your luck will change half way around the world when you leave for Viet Nam. ;) :cool:

CoffeaRobusta
07-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Dang, I forgot to mention that we watched a little stingray cruisin in the shallows. He was pretty cool. He'd disappear for awhile and then come back. before we left we tossed out a cut-up sardine and some squid to see if he'd come back and take em. sure enough he came back for the sadine and took off again. I must be getting jaded if I forgot to mention that. :(

flyngby
07-25-2008, 08:45 PM
The only way to change the luck is persistence in soaking the lines!!!!!

Better trip for ya next time!!!!!!!!!

Steve