PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Fishing Tips - Alaska Cruise

LearningToFish
07-23-2008, 01:07 PM
I am going on a cruise with my family (with my 8 month old twins) to Alaska stopping at Ketchikan and Juneau. Can everyone give me some pointers of where or if I can try fishing from shore when we dock or try to rent a skiff or guided trip I can try to book for a half-day or short trip? Again, since I'm travelling with 2 infants, I won't be able to spend a lot of time on the water but I really want to get some good fishing in with my short 1-day time at the ports. That's why if there even decent fishing off the shores that would be great if anyone can give me some advice...THANKS!

Robert trout hunter
07-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Cool i need this thread cus im going on an akaskan cruise next year

sashimi
08-26-2008, 10:17 PM
I am going on a cruise with my family (with my 8 month old twins) to Alaska stopping at Ketchikan and Juneau. Can everyone give me some pointers of where or if I can try fishing from shore when we dock or try to rent a skiff or guided trip I can try to book for a half-day or short trip? Again, since I'm travelling with 2 infants, I won't be able to spend a lot of time on the water but I really want to get some good fishing in with my short 1-day time at the ports. That's why if there even decent fishing off the shores that would be great if anyone can give me some advice...THANKS!

You can catch a trip with a charter. They troll for salmon right outside of ketchikan.