PDA

View Full Version : One nice bass..7/22

fishhead
07-23-2008, 10:11 AM
but that was it for the big ones..we caught about a dozen last night plus a right on the edge legal croaker[tossed back]..The tide was down but the south swell was WAY UP!!crashing over the wall at times..the water temp is 62.5..down a bit from last week..the fish bit better early..we had a tough time fishing the outside but we did it..we would look down and it was like being on top of a water fall...kinda sketchy..but glad we are hitting it at least once a week.
We have discovered the the"Snook Hunter"is a foul weather gear boat..I just hate getting wet at night....just a hint.. Cee'z and D's are going to win next Sat...just wait for his pics from last night..Wow.

JapanRon
07-23-2008, 06:46 PM
Hi fishhead,

Glad to hear little Snook Hunter can take the cold and wet !! Saw the pics !!

thanks,

JapanRon

bruce watson
07-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Nice fishy. Were you inside or outside. I know that on Sunday the water was coming over the wall during the afternoon high tide. Lil Ceez has always been the expert on tubing bay bass, is he that good in open water.

Lil Ceez
07-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Maybe better....LOL.

I just spend time doing what I do, and it tends to pay dividens.

Holla

Lil ceez

DENEK
07-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Nice calico.
Thanks for the kind thoughts for saturday.

Bruce, do a little search. Spotted, sand or calico. We are dialed. MDR=2nd place.
Get some!

fishhead
07-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Nice calico.
Thanks for the kind thoughts for saturday.

Bruce, do a little search. Spotted, sand or calico. We are dialed. MDR=2nd place.
Get some!

you know I hate you guys sometimes.......but I love what you do.

Trout Nine
07-23-2008, 11:54 PM
Fishhead
Nice Bass..WTG!
T9