PDA

View Full Version : 1st "official" post!

GOTFISHUES
07-19-2008, 11:28 PM
well i got my mail today and included was a box from Team 57' i got my first 57 appearal, so i was stoked, this meant i had to see what effect it would have if any. only had about an hour or so to hit the water so i cruised to a local spot in south bay s.d., i started drop-shotting a berk gulp shrimp to catch this guy,

nothing big but so far the hoodie was workin'

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/GOTFISSUES/053.jpg

then i opted to switch it up and go for one on the swimbait, utilizing some tactics i picked up from my boat outing. this worked out keen as i got a monster hit, we locked up in a head shake battle with niether one giving an inch, then, in fear of snapping i tuned my drag down and let him move some. drag starts slippin' but i regain the upperhand and land this one.

heres the close-up

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/GOTFISSUES/057.jpg

and here it is, my first "official" Team57 spottie pic. not huge but i represented!

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/GOTFISSUES/060.jpg

i want to thank Dana and the rest of the crew that had there hand in sending my sweater, and to the rest of the T-57 members, and FNN members for your post's, insight and knowledge, i dig it here. so until next time i pop up, ciao'

GOTFISHUES

Wingnut
07-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Nice Spotties!!! Very cool report, way to represent "The Team". :cool:
My turn to hit the surf tomorrow. ;) :D

steve092
07-20-2008, 12:12 AM
:Thumbs Up:

Good to see a successful report!

supasportkid
07-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Beautiful spotties! great report man

crystalmath79
07-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Sweet report. Way to slay them spotties

Megsdad
07-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Nice Spotties!
I'm new here on the board, I guess I need to check out some of the "team 57 gear" next.

Joe

troutdog
07-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Nice looking spot and hoodie;)

TD

margrave13
07-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey! nice spottie! I haven't caught one of those in ages. Loads of fun, though. Nice job and good report!

Fisherman57
07-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Hey there GotFishues!

Im late on this post, but CONGRATS on the spottie!

I like the hoodie shot! Thanks for all the support of FNN and TEAM 57... we're glad to have you here and I look forward to fishing with ya soon!

Hope you'll sign up and join us for the big FNN / TEAM 57 event at Irvine Lake!.....

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=18720

See ya soon!

Dana
Fisherman 57

GOTFISHUES
07-23-2008, 10:11 PM
Wingnut,

thank you and thanx for your representation of the Team, the angel shark was rediculous, not including the other flatties. you emphasize the possabilities one has, when doing what we do, i think we all try a little harder because of your post.

Steve092,

man the next time im in the high desert im hittin' you up and were checkin S-WooD, i miss those fish, thanx

supasportkid,

i agree, theres something about those spot, when i tell the doc thats all i can see, he persribes me Gulp.

crystalmath79,

your name cracks me up, appreciate your time, just doing what we do.

Megsdad,

thank you and welcome, i feel im still new here too, so your in good company. yeah check it out, im stoked on my gear, this forum has taken over my life. your next!

troutdog,

wudup' i dont do neither one justice, but they are sharp, thanx.

margrave13,

you gotta' get you some spottie action fo'sho', not much compares to them, as far as easily accessible fishing is concerned (geographically speaking that is) thanx for the comment.

Fisherman57,

thanx for your post, im honored, the gear works, ive been catchin' fish with it while being protected from the elements. good stuff, when you come out with longsleeve shirts in grey or white im all over it. dig the invite, but probably wont make it, somehow our lines shall share the same waterbody someday. thanx for what you started, and to whomever started FN.n

SheepGun
07-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Catch'n up with the posts since just getting registration admin auth 2day! Nice score with the T57 hoodie. Every bit helps! Keep nail'n'em! SG

flyngby
07-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Some nice spottie there. They put up a great fight.

Glad to see you fly the colors and the luck that came with it.

Steve