PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

HAGARD
07-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Good Morning,

Hey everybody went fishing this morning down at Harbor Island again and Caught A Spottie and my Dad caught spottie 3 legal and 5 little babies, kelp bass and rock fish. then my brother's old lady caught some spottie. And on her first cast with berk minnow watermelon/pearl 2.5 w/ drop shot caught a fish about 16" in length and 2.5 to 3.5lbs purple head and two large purple vertical stripes and the rest of the body was dark grey from backbone to a lighter grey to a white belly.We think it could be A "PANAMA GRAYSBY". If anybody know's what kind of fish Jessica caught we would be much obliged to know truely what it is.

thank you, Hagard

GOTFISHUES
07-19-2008, 12:53 PM
nice man, i didnt make it out this morning, think ill hit the grunion run 2nite, tell jessica to stop dipping her gulp in acid, sounds like a cheshier' tripper rock fish to me, rare in these parts. glad you beat the skunk down.

GOTFISHUES

FISHINGBEE
07-20-2008, 01:14 PM
Good Morning,

Hey everybody went fishing this morning down at Harbor Island again and Caught A Spottie and my Dad caught spottie 3 legal and 5 little babies, kelp bass and rock fish. then my brother's old lady caught some spottie. And on her first cast with berk minnow watermelon/pearl 2.5 w/ drop shot caught a fish about 16" in length and 2.5 to 3.5lbs purple head and two large purple vertical stripes and the rest of the body was dark grey from backbone to a lighter grey to a white belly.We think it could be A "PANAMA GRAYSBY". If anybody know's what kind of fish Jessica caught we would be much obliged to know truely what it is.

thank you, HagardA pic would be helpfull did it look like a perch or croaker bass etc what was the shape.