PDA

View Full Version : bdsb- nothing much

megafisher94
07-15-2008, 10:01 AM
got there around 10am. i threw a lc pointer american shad(with sharpie sardine dots) around the base of the bridge. on about my third cast right when i was about to lift my lc out of the water...BAM!! a what looked like a 5-6lb corbina jumps out from under the rocks and grabs my lc, runs strait back under the rocks and the barnacles snap my line:Censored:
it was my only bite of the day.
my frind landed a good size bsp and 2 small opaleye(under the bridge)

klocked
07-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Did you mean bcsb? Sorry to hear about losing the lure. Did you divin to get your lure back?

megafisher94
07-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Did you mean bcsb? Sorry to hear about losing the lure. Did you divin to get your lure back?
i was taking off my flip flops, getting my cell phone out of my pocket,and getting ready to get on top of the rock the fish was under when the fish broke my line(no lie)

klocked
07-15-2008, 08:28 PM
......................(no lie)

I believe you, I was just making a lil' reference to your "location"... "divin to get free lures" But I guess when it's attached to a fish, thats a different story

I'm sure if someone was to go in there on an extremely low tide, they would find quite a few, one of them being mine:Envious:

exfactor
07-15-2008, 09:16 PM
U remember the ones that get away MUCH BETTER then the ones that you catch!!!! Mikey

calico killer kevin
07-16-2008, 08:56 AM
I believe you, I was just making a lil' reference to your "location"... "divin to get free lures" But I guess when it's attached to a fish, thats a different story

I'm sure if someone was to go in there on an extremely low tide, they would find quite a few, one of them being mine:Envious:

You would think that, but all I ever find during negative tide are rock crabs. I have never found a lure nor seen any at all. The only thing I have yet to recover is an old rusting hook with a split shot on it.

bonestock
07-16-2008, 09:14 AM
i lost an lc there but on the south side of the rocks while surf fishing