PDA

View Full Version : 7/21 South Oc My Best Day Ever On The Sand

dorado13
07-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Got to the beach around 7am incoming tide dedicating the day to the Lucky Craft Pointer 128 Chartreuse Blue? These were recommend a couple of years ago by a surf fisherman that’s well know but cant be mentioned on this sight or others for reasons I don’t know. I know FLASH MINNOW 110 but there in the mail and I need to get my first butt from the sand before I lose the drive! First fish the biggest BSP I have ever caught measured out at 14in then a med size BSP moved north to some structure with a NCIE trough after a hour bam MY FIRST BUTT FROM THE SAND 18IN!! Kept on casting and moving north 20min later bam another 18in butt could this be the same fish? Still on the move lots of salad grabbed my other rod with swim bait but just a waste of time back to the luck craft first cast and bam 16in butt. 15 min later bam a nice bean! 20 min later bam and this fish had me running up a down the beach got it to the sand and what a shock a 24 in WSB! I know I know this thread is worthless with out pics but my camera is on back order and about to be canceled and reorder through another site. This by far my best day on the sand look out butts one of you are going to die!!

Wingnut
07-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Wow, now that's a productive day in the surf. :cool: :D

dorado13
07-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Wow, now that's a productive day in the surf. :cool: :D

THANKS FOR ALL THE INSPIRATION JEDI MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one_leg
07-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Everyone deletes the pics of my best days, even myself!!!

Congrats and thanks.

O_L

chris
07-15-2008, 08:54 AM
great report thanks