PDA

View Full Version : Help, which Full or 3/4 day Boat is good?

SOSO
05-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey everyone, im planning on going on a full day or 3/4 day charter boat for father's day. Hopefully the friday before, if i can get the day off, so it wont be so packed. Anyhow, can you guys recommend a good boat. I reside in Los Angeles, but will travel down to San Diego if its that good down there. Thanks, your help would be much appreciated.

Re8elmonk0341
05-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Im fishing SD for the 1st time out Point Loma. Heard some good stuff 'bout 'em...I'll let you know how that goes. I've fished on the Pursuit out of 22nd St. the crew and capt was very nice and worked hard to get us fish. Fished Big Game 90 out of Long Beach Marina, I recommend them to anyone. Very nice bunch of dudes. I've fished Dana Whafh and Pierpoint but only on 1/2 days...I don't like fishing 1/2 days so I have nothing really to tell you 'bout 'em. Helgrens down in Oceanside is ok but I only go there when Im low on funds (killer deal for active military :wink: ) Looking at thier counts they have been pulling up lots of Cudas. That's just my 4 cents dude. Hope it helps, if at all.

-Rithy

reckless_m@
05-23-2007, 01:56 PM
For 3/4 day's its the Spitfire for me outta redondo sportfishing. Good captains and good friendly crew. Always seem to get on the fish as well! For overnighters I usually hop on the Freedom out of 22nd st. Capt Mike and his crew are top notch.

Re8elmonk0341
05-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Thats one of the spots i wanna fish but never got the chance - Redondo SF

victor101
05-24-2007, 04:33 PM
ive had nothing but good times on the spitfire :thumb: out of redondo

rusty6
05-24-2007, 09:35 PM
the Spitfire is a nice boat, and right now if you go to spitfiresportfishing.com, you can print a $5 off coupon

JapanRon
05-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi Re8elmonk0341,

Redondo Sportfishing is offering the following:

VETERANS! COME SPEND MEMORIAL WEEK-END WITH US. ANY ACTIVE SERVICE MEN OR WOMEN WITH MILITARY ID WILL BE PUT ON 3/4 DAY BOAT OR 1/2 DAY BOAT FOR FREE. SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY NON ACTIVE VETERANS WILL BE DISCOUNTED TO SENIOR FARE.

Please check their website for details.

Viet Nam/67-68/1st Battalion/9th Marines
Simper Fi

JapanRon