PDA

View Full Version : Any Boat Accessories retailer in LA??

rcman51
07-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Looking to replaces my storage bins on my Bayliner, and ad some recessed hatches to the front compartments need to find somewhere local to LA, SFV, can anyone recommend a place?

I'm looking for recessed hatches, they only places that have them are the BassPro Shops and Cabelas on line store, I'd like to walk in somewhere and purchase them this weekend.

Thanks in advance for the help all.

Rcman51...........................tight lines

chris
07-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Looking to replaces my storage bins on my Bayliner, and ad some recessed hatches to the front compartments need to find somewhere local to LA, SFV, can anyone recommend a place?

I'm looking for recessed hatches, they only places that have them are the BassPro Shops and Cabelas on line store, I'd like to walk in somewhere and purchase them this weekend.

walk in to bass pro shops in rancho

jlgoodnight
07-12-2008, 05:24 PM
You should try Boaters World in Belmont Shores check the Web first, And West Marine on the Web. Both have them, But you need to see if there in the store you are going to.
GOOD LUCK LEE (KEEP IT BENT)

XFACTOR
07-14-2008, 11:12 PM

Try this link. West Marine has everything you could ever want for your boat. Stores in Marina del rey, San Pedro, Long Beach, Redondo Beach yada-yada-yada.
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SiteSearchView?dispName=Cabinet%20_%20Deck%20Hardw are&jspStoreDir=wm51&catalogId=10001&Ntt=Deck+Hatches&N=377+710+1045&langId=-1&page=CategoryDisplayLevel1&omniTag=Category%3aDeck+Hatches&storeId=10001

rcman51
08-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Thanks fellas, picked up what I was looking for at West Marine. Thanks again for the info.

Rcman51