PDA

View Full Version : Icon 7/8

supasportkid
07-09-2008, 08:10 PM
went out on the Icon out of L.B sportfishing. Long story short, stayed local on what was supposed to be an all day charter, and didint do very good. 38 people had 38 sand bass and 2 hali's. I only managed 3 bass, and about 7 or 8 macks. But i did get a shirt and a bag of different kinds of tackle because it was charterd by Dan Hernandez. I took one pic of my biggest bass. thanks for reading...

Speed God
07-09-2008, 08:19 PM
DH was on the boat? You should have made a QUICK exit!!!! LOL!!!!

Was there a bald whitey in the kitchen? He usually sticks his head out the winder and sets the pace. Suprised the toothy-tigers weren't out on the prowl.....

chris
07-09-2008, 09:41 PM
nice fish thanks for the report hopefully it picks back up

one_leg
07-09-2008, 11:40 PM
That ain't a bad bass at all. Congrats to you on catching it.

What took the Jackpot?

O_L

supasportkid
07-10-2008, 04:57 PM
thanx, a nice hali took the pot

Funjunkie74
07-10-2008, 05:09 PM
That is one big fatty! Great job!

FJ74

paDDy
07-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Nice job on the sandie, free stuff is cool too!

JapanRon
07-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Hi supasportkid,

Did Dan (Mr. nice guy) have his film crew out there with him? No matter ... with the slight fish count that film would more than likely never see the light of day air-wave-wise anyways.

As it was chartered, I assume you got a spot thru the Dan Hernandez organization. I'd go on his official charters but I'm afraid him, his own 5 or 6 regulars, or some of his 9 year-olds would steal MY spot ! ha ha ha ha ha

I'll bet you got some of his fishy sauces as well as a coupla Magic Metals and jars of Magic Strips in that goodie bag! Did they raffle off any Dan Hernandez signature rods? Oh .. and how about the video-tapes, shirts, hats, and very good, best-seller cook-book!?

Totally support his show and kids activities,

Oh ya .... very nice bass .... WTG !!

JapanRon

supasportkid
07-11-2008, 06:08 PM
yeah ron, his regulars stick to the back pretty good, but i was with a regular on his boats, so i was almost to your spot! This was my 2nd time this year on one of his charters, no young kids were there though. his camera man was there, and since the show is only a half hour, it will probably look like an action packed trip. thanks for everyones comments !